Loglines

Writers pitch your screenplays.  Producers browse for un-optioned spec screenplays.

Post Your Loglines Here
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MEMORY LANE SCREENPLAY

I’m looking for a producer who can read my screenplay with the hope of optioning it. I know that’s a huge task. I currently have 4 feature length screenplays optioned with producers attached. Thanks!

I’ve written a crime thriller with futuristic elements called Memory Lane.

LOGLINE: Struggling with memory loss from a mafia encounter, a detective races against time to rescue his family from a criminal empire, using groundbreaking technology to scan criminals' memories for clues.

Target Audience: Adults aged 25-54, fans of action thrillers and crime dramas

Marketability: The screenplay offers a compelling mix of action, suspense, and emotional depth, with strong performances and a diverse cast.

The writer's voice is characterized by fast-paced action, intense dialogue, and vivid descriptions. The dialogue is direct and impactful, reflecting the characters' emotions and motivations. The narrative description is concise and focused, creating a sense of urgency and tension. The writer's voice contributes to the script by enhancing the mood, themes, and depth of the screenplay. It creates a sense of urgency, danger, and the relentless pursuit of justice. The intense and action-packed writing style enhances the tension and excitement of the scenes, while also highlighting the characters' determination and resilience.

If you’d like to read my screenplay please let me know? Thanks for reading!