Southwest Michigan Hoops Review

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Southwest Michigan Hoops Review
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Regionals

Mattawan
Sturgis
Hillsdale
Kalamazoo Christian
Berrien Springs
Climax-Scotts
Eau Clare

Re: Regionals

Two big men with solid guard play is a recipe for success. Mattawan

Gull Lake has not played nearly the competition Sturgis has, especially through district play. I like the SMAC tonight in this one, Sturgis in a close one.

Hillsdale from what I hear is pretty good. St. Joe knocked off BC Central and Benton Harbor this year which must mean something. Being a Hoops Review team I will take St. Joe.

K Christian with its experience come tournament time and depth will be too much for the Rangers. Sorry no Lakeland Regional championship game.

Congrats to Coach Gilbert for making it to regionals but Berrien Springs has too much fire power to pull the upset tonight.

Climax over Martin

Tri Unity over Eau Claire

Re: Regionals

Okay, I know this is posted late, but I copmpletely blanked and forgot to make picks. On my honor, I have not seen any scores/summaries/recaps or anything of these games. The exception is C-S v Martin, so I will abstain from that game. Here are the picks:

Mattawan over Dexter - Let's go with the team I know of, and I'm pretty sure Dexter jumped up a class this year.

Sturgis over Gull Lake - Playing in the SMAC will make the difference here.

St. Joe over Hillsdale - And hopefully here too.

Kalamazoo Christian over Cassopolis - AS much as I'd like to see the Rangers pull off the upset, I just don't have enough faith in them.

Berrien Springs over Gobles - Why couldn't Bridgman make it? Why?

Wyoming Tri-Unity over Eau Claire - Eau Claire can shoot, but a good defensive team can stop them dead.