​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Yakitty Yak message board

I too, am looking forward to the new message board, and all the movie infomation that will no doubt come from it.
Bob H

Re: Re: Yakitty Yak message board

Start getting together your old movie theater manager days stories.. we wanna here them!! ... thanks for your note, Dad..

Yes indeed - great idea. Provided that it does not entail too much work for you Ginger as I am mindful how much time you already have to devote to your various sites.
But I guess once it is set up, it will pretty well run under its own steam.

I'm sure that most of the message board regulars would have interesting anecdotes which I agree are not totally appropriate to post on Susan's specific board.

As an example, for those who recall the 60's - Sandra Dee was recently picked up by police wandering dazed near her home. She has significant drug, alcohol, and anorexia problems. Oddly enough, there is a movie being made about Bobby Darin this year with Kevin Spacey playing the role.

Kerry

Kerry: It seems that you and I share many of the same interests in types of movies. Did you happen to see "My Architect?" I've seen both good and not-so-good reviews, so I'm kind of on the fence, especially since it's not playing around my area. It would require paying for parking in a center-city area of Philly. If you've seen it, please let me know if you think it's worth the trip and the money. Thanks.

Incidentally happy belated birthday. I hope it was a "wake-up-and-smell-the-roses" day for you. Around here it was a "get-up-and-try-to-break-up-the-ice" day. Oh, well...