​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Where did Susan live in Ft. Lauderdal Fl.

Once again, thank you for your time. I have to dig out my book on Susan's life and go through the pages of pictures and see a picture of you so I'll see what you look like.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Where did Susan live in Ft. Lauderdal Fl.

You're welcome Sergio! I'm glad I could help. And Timothy, your input here is very interesting. Thanks for sharing your thoughts, opinions, experiences, etc.!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Where did Susan live in Ft. Lauderdal Fl.

Well folks, I finally fullfilled a dream I've had for over 30 years. Thank you Steven, and Timothy. I drove to the two places she lived. Thank God, 220 Nurmi, is still there. Most of the old homes from the 50's and 60's are now just history, replaced by hugh over designed mini mansions......pathetic. It was such a joy that her home was still there in all it's original beauty. Then I went to the Four Season condo, I can't believe I live so close to where she lived, very cool.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Where did Susan live in Ft. Lauderdal Fl.

Sergio.. that is really nice. I'm glad you had the opportunity to do that. Thanks for letting us know about it.

Ginger

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Where did Susan live in Ft. Lauderdal Fl.

Thank you Julie for that extra information. I had no idea that Ft. Lauderdale had so much Susan Hayward history. I also want to thank Ginger, who without her I never would have received messages from Timothy and Steven letting me know where she had lived. From Ft. Lauderdale, home of Susan Hayward and Sergio, have a great day.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Where did Susan live in Ft. Lauderdal Fl.

You're very welcome, Sergio.. glad to be of help..

Ginger

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Where did Susan live in Ft. Lauderdal Fl.

I am very glad for you, I wish I was in your shoes.....just to see the place our dear Susan lived and imagine her presence still there. What a grand experience for you.