​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Untamed

Thanks for the info Ray...I have always wanted to get the music from this film...and...The Presidents Lady, which is one of the best music scores I have ever heard. I think Ginger has said the same, before.

As for FRANZ WAXMAN...here is a list of films he was nominated for...THE YOUNG AT HEART 1938...Alfred Hitchcock's REBECCA..1940...DR. JEKYLL & MR. HYDE..SUSPICION (Hitchcok) both 1941...OBJECTIVE BURMA..1945...HUMORESQUE..1946..SUNSET BOULEVARD..1950..(OSCAR WINNER**)..A PLACE IN THE SUN..1951 (OSCAR WINNER**)..THE SILVER CHALICE..1954
THE NUN'S STORY..1959..TARAS BULBA..1962..

I happen to like Waxman's scores, so I looked these up for you. There is some very good movie scores here for anyone interested....Hope you enjoy Ray!! Errol

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Untamed

Ray, thanks very much for the website info, and Errol, yes, I absolutely love the music from "The President's Lady", and would like to find the soundtrack.....

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Untamed

Hey Errol, thanks so much for sharing this information on Franz Waxman. He did some wonderful, truly great scores for movies. I agree with you on the score of the "President's Lady" that one is a gem.
Another one I really like is Frank Skinner, who composed the score of "Back Street" Ofcourse I have that musical score, because it has Susan on the cover.