​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New Section 2 Scrapbook!!

These photos are amazing, beautiful array of photos of the Barker family. Very proud parents, I'm sure.
Thanks so much for your sharing.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New Section 2 Scrapbook!!

Thanks so much to all, and I'm happy that you enjoy the beautiful photos that Trish has sent... however.. to Kerry and Gloria.. I appreciate your kind words, but really and truly, I'm not very technical. The webpage plan I use is pretty easy. I don't have to be proficient in all that html stuff.. duh...when I get hung up on something really technical... like the computer freezing or the printer not printing, etc.. I scream for my husband.. he's not very artistic but is a technical person...believe me...I never learned how to set the timer on my vcr.. LOL...well,I guess I could have let you go ahead believing how intellectual I am...but whatever...I'm more artsy and don't think too many scientific thoughts.. ha..BTW...as for Susan Hayward, I think she had taken organ lessons and I would have loved to have had a chance to teach her piano...wow, now wouldn't she have been an interesting student, and I would have been a nervous wreck.. ha...Thanks again..

Re: New Section 2 Scrapbook!!

Wonderful photos! Besides a great memorabilia piece, there are some photos from "The President's Lady" that I've never seen before. Maybe they can be added here?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7503989265&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1