​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Susan Hayward on Susan Hayward

Isn't there a Susan Hayward who writes some kind of books, who's on some of the same websites as our Susan Hayward?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Susan Hayward on Susan Hayward

Indeed so Gloria - she is quite a prolific author as well.
Strangely enough, although much of her work tends to the philosophical, metaphysical and conceptual areas -often drawing on Plato, Whitman, Montaigne, Aristotle, Blake and similar, she has done some on film.

But I think her speciality is French Cinema. I know she did one on Simone Signoret and maybe another on Luc Besson ?

Kerry

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Susan Hayward on Susan Hayward

What a nice letter, and probably from a very nice Lady. Hope you come in to see the group. (Gee, I have been off-line for quite some time, and already I am seeing what I missed. Looks like I came back in tome for some of the greats.)

Funny about the authors. There is a Lynn Anderson and a Liz Anderson who are authors too. I think I have come accross a couple of others, too, but I can't recall who they are.

Dave.