​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: With a million thanks to George Cukor!

Hi, Trish:

Yes, thanks indeed to Cukor. The man always had taste, as we know from his pictures. What a shame he never had a chance to direct Susan Hayward. Can you imagine what that film would have been?

Gloria

Re: Re: With a million thanks to George Cukor!

Thanks Trish, and I don't know if any of you have noticed but Walter Thornton's son has signed my Susan Hayward guestbook (a year or so ago I think) and he mentioned something about his father's postiveness (is that a word?.. ha) toward Susan as a model.. well, anyway, I'll see if I can find it in the guestbook and I'll copypaste it here... Ginger.

Re: Re: Re: With a million thanks to George Cukor!

Ginger:

I do remember seeing Thornton's son's comments on your website. Not only shows how much of an impression Susan made on people, but how much your website makes, too.

Re: Re: Re: Re: With a million thanks to George Cukor!

Thank you, Gloria..working on Susan's site is a labor of love...something I truly enjoy and something from which I get a lot of personal reward and satification.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: With a million thanks to George Cukor!

I mean't "satisfaction".. duh, it would help if I could spell... LOL