​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: MORE...NEUCLAR...TESTS....IN...NEVADA...>>>

Gloria...I agree with you on all you have said. It would be nice to know the 'real truth' on these people's deaths...and all the death's of the people in the Dt. George area, that 'just happened..to happen' at the same time. The people of this area KNOW what killed them. I don't care what the government has to say..but you can't sue the government. In fact, if you say too much about disliking things happening, nowdays..you just might be called a tratior to your country.

How sad it is! I never thought I would live to see the day when neighbor or family members would turn against one another, because of fear of their own government.
Of course, this is not the first time we have been lied to...but I see no one sticking up for the areas in this country, where we live in fear of these tests.

I am happy to say...and you would know it by now, I' sure, that 'they told us'...the test was not made at the first part of June...But then...who's to know for sure....??