​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: BACK...IN...THE...SADDLE...AGAIN....

Thanks Trish...for your response and kindness. I have missed being over here and sharing thoghts with all of you.

I have always wondered whatever happened to TAPP ROOTS.
That was another good Susan film and it also starred JULIE LONDON as her younger sister, with BORIS KARLOFF as an Indian (??) VAN HEFLIN was the man of the hour in this one and it takes place in the south with Susan as an invilid, after an accident.

We don't talk about this one very much, but it is irnoic how life works..since later on SUSAN HAYWARD would become my favorite actress...and JULIE LONDON my favorite vocalist. Their careers went in different directions, with JULIE making it as a great moody, romantic vocalist..but if any of you ever watch her as an actress, she was something else too. Not many performances in films, but every one a gem.

I guess I am just crazy for...THOSE REDHEADS...

Re: Re: BACK...IN...THE...SADDLE...AGAIN....

Gloria..Thanks for the kind things you have said. Yes, I think I'm back 'among the living' (just had to put a SUSAN TITLE in there didn't I..)

I haven't seen SAY GOODBYE MAGGIE COLE since it was first on tv and have no idea if there's a way to get a copy of that one. Do you know if it's on vhs?

YES...it will be harder to watch than STOLEN HOURS, but I MUST have it..if it's avaliable.

FUNNY...also..the films you mentioned, as your favorite's are the very same as mine. I do include BACK STREET and RAWHIDE, but every one you had in there are the same as mine.