​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Susan Hayward, In Loving Memory/oops/Here it is!

It is a beautiful, photo. It really shows her natural beauty.

Between, Trish and me, we should be able to get you a copy of this photo, Phillipe. I am looking for mine. I might have an 8x10, but I'm not sure. I'm thinking that it might have been taken from a postcard size that Trish had sent me a couple of years ago. We'll work it out for you.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Susan Hayward, In Loving Memory/oops/Here it is!

Ladies,you will make a happy man if you can do that!

I love the photo!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Susan Hayward, In Loving Memory/oops/Here it is!

I'm really sorry Phillipe but I don't have an original of this particular picture so can't make you a decent print. I just have a copy in "clipping form". I can send you a postcard size which will be slightly fuzzy if you care to send me your address.

Trish

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Susan Hayward, In Loving Memory/oops/Here it is!

Phillipe, I'll look in my Susan collection this week-end. I had thought I had gotten that photo from Trish, but I guess it came from Errol unless I lifted it off of the internet. I'll get back with you soon.