​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Susan in Silhouette

Yes - a thank you to Ray for what looks to be some delightful photos being shared, and to Ginger for her info tech skills to be able to get them on the site for our viewing.

(Ginger I will email you a still from " I Can Get It For You Wholesale". No need for it to be displayed as it is a fairly freely available one and I'm sure most readers here have either seen it or have it.
It is merely to highlight another 'profile shot' that I particularly like.)

Kerry

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Susan in Silhouette

Okay, thanks, Kerry!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Susan in Silhouette

This picture is so beautiful and also new to me. I look forward to seeing the rest.
Thank you so much Ray and Ginger.

Trish

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Susan in Silhouette

I will do the best I can to elaborate on the photos as they are added. Collecting magazine covers and photos on our "gal" has been my lifetime hobby, nothing gives me more pleasure. Susan was on so many magazine covers from all over the world, I believe we haven't even scratched the surface. Thanks again Ginger, you're super.!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Susan in Silhouette

Ray, thanks and all of you here are super too! I'm so glad we have been able to connect!