​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Susan's "First" Television Appearance

Looks as if I may have Bob's problem with sound Ginger. The You Tube loads and plays immediately, and visually it is fine, but audio - wise ? Only a near indiscernible low murmur.
But as Bob says - it looks good anyway...

Kerry

Kerry, okay.. thank you...I don't know why it plays for me and not for others...I'll see if I can get any feedback on youtube about it..

See how you go Ginger - you usually are quite busy and have a lot on your plate. It may just be the type of browser that Bob and I have that is not fully compatible with You Tube. I believe they recently upgraded and have a message that many people's browsers are 'out of date' and not 'supported'. I think it means that one can still access material there and play it - but some features of some videos may no longer display adequately.

It would help if we knew whether other members have the same trouble or if it is just Bob and myself.

Kerry

Kerry,

I can hear the sound on the embedded copy of Susan's
appearance. I have Mozilla Firefox as a web browser.

Thanks Amy - it may well be the browser situation. When one accesses You Tube (and presumably has an 'out of date' browser bu You Tube standards), the message " your browser is no longer supported. Please upgrade to a modern browser" appears and Mozilla Firefox is the very first of the suggested five alternatives.

Also just luck too I imagine, since despite the announcement, I have been able to watch and hear a whole variety of clips on You Tube with no problem, but Susan's may be the exception.

Kerry