​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: the new book on Susan ! When available and where?

Philippe:

Some suggestions that might work:

First, since the publication date was just 9/15, it's possible that Amazon hasn't listed it yet. So possibly by waiting a couple days, you might find it on there.

If not, here's what I did: I did not want to go through Pay Pal to order the book from Bear Manor Media, so I sent benohmart@gmail.com an e-mail asking if I could order it by mail by sending him a check first that would include postage; and if so, could he tell me how much it would be?

He wrote back that it would be $25 total, which I sent him yesterday, and I'm awaiting receipt of the book.

Since he would most likely have to send the book to you via Air Mail, what I would do is find out from your local postal authorities what the Air Mail rate would be for, say, a book of 400 pages (just a guess,which I believe is on the high side, since I haven't yet received the book and don't know its length to determine its weight).

Then, when you find out what it would cost to ship Air Mail, send an e-mail to benohmart@gmail.com, tell him the book isn't available from Amazon (at least not yet); and if you send him a money order (or whatever would be accepted by a U.S. bank) for the total of the book's cost and Air Mail cost, could he then send you the book?

(If you want to include that you're a diehard Suan Hayward fan and desperate to read this wonderful book about her, I suppose that couldn't hurt.)

Hope this helps.

Gloria

Re: the new book on Susan ! When available and where?

Hi Philippe,

If you could e.mail me your e.mail address, I will write personally re BROOKLYN'S SCARLETT. I was having the same trouble as you being a resident of the U.K.

Trish