​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Susan's Homepage/Changes

Ginger....SOO GLAD you were able to get your music back and that it was not all lost!! We all love your music and what a rotten thing that would have been, to have lost it all!

AS FOR THE NEW SUSAN PICTURE....I, too, have always loved this picture of her. It would be my second favorite, since I still have my...large one in color or her, sitting on the marble steps on the sound stage for WITH A SONG IN MY HEART. She is wearing that red fringe gown and long gloves from the "Get Happy" number in the film. (this is the one, that I couldn't send you through the mail, when I gave you my collection of pics
of her. It would have been ruined in the mail and we talked about it at the time.)

I am very glad that I still have this one, sitting above my computer. Funny thing is...it came out of a LOOK MAGAZINE article on that film. I was sooo lucky
to have saved and framed it, those many years ago.

Re: Susan's Homepage/Changes

Thanks, Errol. I'm glad I didn't lose the music also, but I had believed I had for almost three years. Geocities had sent a warning about the sites being deleted but somehow I had missed the email...anyway, I dodged the bullet thankfully.

Maybe I can find an old copy of Look someday and can scan that photo.