Dedicated to Sri Sarada Devi

A Place where devotees gather to share inspiration.

"Holy Mother" painted by Swami Tadatmananda

Used courtesy of the Vedanta Society of Southern California

http://www.vedanta.org

Dedicated to Sri Sarada Devi
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
India

I have just returned from my first trip to India. I was blessed to stay two weeks at the western guest house at Belur Math. Seeing and being able to touch the temples of Sri Ramakrishna and Holy Mother everyday was the great blessing of my life. Climbing the stairway to Swamiji's room and looking in when ever i wanted to...well, a great blessing, indeed!
Spending the day and night at Jayrambati and walking the ground where our Divine Mother walked gave new meaning to life. The stories and sights will forever remain in my mind's eye..my meditation will forever be enriched by the greatest gift of my life.
Happy holiday season to you all here at Ma's Courtyard. May She always be alive in our hearts....love to you--gaurish (San Francisco).

Re: India

Wonderful news, Gaurish ji! Mother India has filled your heart with
inspiration.....

I guess that your knee replacement surgery, of last September 2010, has
proven successful.

Our prayers have not gone unanswered.

Jai Ma!

Thank you for sharing, Gaurish. It is so wonderful that your good dream came true! You are blessed indeed..

Dear Gaurish -- What wonderful news! Your brief account calls to mind my own time in India some 20 years ago!

I join your brothers and sisters in gladness that your surgery went well.

Jai jai Ma!
Jayanti

Thank you, Gaurish Ji. Thank you for sharing about your visit to Belur Math. Though I always remain there, my last physical visit was this last September, I reaching there on the birthday of my Guru, Swami Bhuteshananda. Thank you very much once again for sharing your feelings.

Ankur