Return to Website

Tarkan's New Message Central

Welcome to Message Center of Tarkan. Please free yourself to post any message relating Tarkan. And don't forget to add your bookmarks to come back later.

Tarkan's New Message Central
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Author
Comment
is Tarkan gay?

i found an article saying that tarkan never denied his sexuality both ways! does that mean he's bisexual?

Re: is Tarkan gay?

Hi.Just read this article and figure it out 4 yourself. Only 18 & over please. It's a little racy. http://www.starpages.net/T/A/Tarkan/1075033469-53.html

Sarah.

oh my god tarkan is the greatest i listence to his music all the time.. its nice to see a kurdish person singing turkish songs.. tarkan man if u do read this i just want you to know that im ur biggest fan and that ur really cute... well take care

tarkan is a kurd? that means he's sunny muslim, right?

I thought he was turkish... But either way YES hes a muslim

OH, UM, HE IS TURKISH AND I KNOW HE'S MUSLIM. BUT I DON'T KNOW IF HE'S SUNNI. KURDS R THOSE PEOPLE IN IRAQ WHO SADDAM WAS KILLING COZ THEY WON'T SAY THEIR ARABS. I JUST DIDN'T KNOW THAT TARKAN WAS A KURD, I STILL DON'T. MAYBE SOMEONE WITH MORE INFO WILL COME & EXPLAIN THAT ONE 2 US.

k well.. i'm a kurd.. and i was born in iraq... if ur a kurd that doesnt mean that ur a ARAB... he speaks my laugage which is called badeny... i dont know if i spelled it rite.. but yeah.. ummm i didnt know he was a kurd eigther intell my ukle told me.. he lived in syria for a while and he met him.. so he told me ... so yeah.. if u wanna know more i dont mind asking my ukle..

SALAAM HEJA, I KNOW THAT KURD R NOT ARAB AND I'LL BE THE FIRST 2 SAY GOOD 4 THEM 4 NOT LETTING SOMEONE MAKE THEM SAY THEY R. I'VE HEARD THE STORIES OF SADDAM AND THE KURDS AND IT'S HEART BREAKING. I CAN ALSO RELAT BECAUSE WE HAVE 2 SADDAMS IN AFGHANISTAN AKA OSAMA AND BUSH. HUNDRED OF MY PEOPLE R KILLED EVERY DAY BECAUSE OF THESE 2. I'M SORRY UR PEOPLE WENT THROUGH THIS AS MUCH AS I AM THAT MINE R GOING THROUGH IT. THIS IS JUST THE FIRST TIME I HEARD THAT TARKAN IS KURDISH. IT DOESN'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE 2 ME IF HE'S KURD, ARAB OR JEWISH. I JUST LIKE KNOWING..

thanx sarah .. hay i was wondering if u have msn.. so we can chat more.. okay hope to talk to u soon..

I DON'T HAVE MSN, SORRY.

i didnt know that tarkan may be a kurd...what makes you say that?i want 2 know what heja's uncle says about tarkan...what was he like etc...and i want to know did tarkan meet her uncle in syria?

hi everyone,I just want to say: if Tarkan is gay,it's because he didn't meet me YET!
just kidding,I am 100% sure that he's heterosexual
he has a lot of fans in my country ( Serbia-ex Yugoslavia) and we would looove to see him here.
p.s.when I was in Kusadasi these summer,I had a boyfriend called Tarkan,unfortunatly he doesnt look like the singer at all

hey,ivana...it's funny you say your boyfriend doesn't look like tarkan,but his name is tarkan...well,you know my man looks just like him,but isn't called tarkan.and i love him.

hi layla,are you from Turkey?
I'm not,but I love turkish people and I go there with my friends every summer,so naturally i had a lot of turkish boyfriends,I must say that they all look great and no wonder Tarkan is so sexy (cause he's Turkish)

I DONT KNOW IF HE IS GAY OR NOT BUT HE IS DEFINITLY TURKISH AND HIS FAMILY LIVES IN ISTANBUL ALL HIS SONGS TURKISH TILL HIS FIRST ENGLISH ALBUM

hi again ivana.i'm not turkish,i'm arab.my man is of similar origins as me,but he may have turkish blood in him.i'v never been to turkey,do you want to tell me how it is there?email me if you want,and we can talk more.tell me what your favourite tarkan tracks are.mine are uzak,bekle,inci tanem,hup,and of course simirik.takecare

Who cares is he a gay or not?He is a genius and that's enough to be adored by his fans.I like him as a man,as an artist and creator and nothing can change that.I whish him all the happiness and love in the world.

WUT WOULD U MAKE TO THINK THAT. OMG PEOPLE ARE CRAZY. LOOK WE LOVE TARKAN RIGHT SO.............
DONT THINK BOUT THAT STUFF. WE LOVE HIM AND HE LOVES US.

yes girls

I really dont understand that even if he wasn't bi sexuel why it would make some people so happy. he never denied when his pictures with other guy were showed on TV.he just said it was his private life and it was something between him and god.so nobody should have interested in his private things in oder to make him sad or embarressed.
also we (turkish people ) like him and his voice,his shows ,his manner,his kindness... he is enjoying his life and making good music and we are listening them this is the most importand thing.

hello i live in germany and the peolple here say the same stuff but i don t think so!
maybe in his past he was gay but however i love him as he is!

Hi all, I am Inge, a member of tarkanclub on yahoogroups.
just found this forum.
If Tarkan is gay or not, only Tarkan knows. It's interesting to discuss, I think, but sometimes people get hurt. Please be careful with this topic.
Don't insult each other and please be decent and let everyone speak their opinion.
I have met Tarkan many times when I was his biggest fan. You can read my story on tarkandeluxe.tripod.com.
(in the press room)
Someone suggested that tarkan is a Kurd. Tarkan is NOT a Kurd, he is a Laz, which means a Turk from the north-east. Laz are sometimes made fun of in jokes in Turkey. But I think this has stopped since Tarkan came around.
have fun on this forum people!
much love to you,
Inge

he is gay or not? have you been interesting in his sexuality? he is the best of the world.

Are you crazy girl?? tarkan is not a kurd he's 110% a turkish man helloooooooo are you kidding haha where do people find stuff like that mann oncredable greetings from the turkish girls from belgium byeee !!!

tarkan is kurdish.. hes kurdish.. he was born in Turkey.. his parents are kurdish.. trust me i know cuz my uncle has met tarkan

Please "heja" don´t call Tarkan a kurd, because he´s not. Just because your kurd and like him so much that you want him to be kurd doesn´t mean he is. Stop with that B.S (Bull ****).
P.S He´s not gay, got a girlfriend.
Bye

well cicek for a matter a fact he is.. and i ant saying it just cuz i'm a kurd.. ... cuz i am also half turkish.. i raised there for 4 yrs.. i think i know my ****.... daaaa he ant gay...

Don´t you think it´s strange that you are the only ont that think so. Why hasn´t Tarkan said he is a kurd if he is. It´s the first time I´ve heard that anyone thinks that he is á kurd. It´s a big joke.
You got it all wrong.

He is Gay! You have to be blind not to see it!

I VE BEEN TO HİS CONCERTS MANYTIME.THE ONLY TRUTH IS THAT HE IS THE BEST....THE OTHER TRUTH İS THAT HE İS TURKİSH,AND FROM RİZE(A CİTY İN NORTHERN TURKEY)AND HE ALWAYS SAYS THAT HE İS PROUD TO BE A TURK AND LOVES ATATÜRK(FATHER OF TURKS) SO MUCH...HE İS ON THE WAY OF BEİNG A WORLD STAR WİTH HİS COMİNG NEW ALBUM..

People, People,people
Tarkan is not gay.ok.
Didn't you read his interview?He said that he is not gay and that he likes girls.Ok people when I meet him in NYC I will ask him.LOL.
I might see him because i also live in Manhattan ,probably near his appartment.

REMEMBER:He is not GAY!

this topic is seriously getting old,
its none of any one's business, but tarkan's.
like him for his music, like him for his mind and just stop prying in his business. if you have respect for him you would leave this topic alone.
luV SeheR

1 2 3