Return to Website

Debby K's Message Board

This is a forum in which to discuss the fan fiction stories found on Debby K's site. You are invited to talk about previous stories or new ones.

Debby K's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Gunfight is Written

WOW WOW I'm so happy to read that it is almost here.
Thanks Debby for the new story,I am sure that it will be worth the waiting like always.I'm glad that I check here today. I hope that everything is better now in your life.
WOW I can hardly wait.

Re: Re: Re: Gunfight is Written

This is great news Debby. Looking forward to daily posting.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Gunfight is Written

Thanks, DBE. I look forward to finishing all of the edits so that it can be posted every day!
Debby K

Thanks for your continued support, Rosie.
Debby K

I'm grateful that the news has made you so happy, Mirëille.
Debby K

Re: Gunfight is Written

Hi Debbie,
I can't wait to plung into the thrilling life of Michaela and Sully once again!

Thanks, Evy. There will be lots of M&S in the new story.
Debby K

WHOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
I'm so excited! Thanks for bringing us a new story to read!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Gunfight is Written

Janet,
Thanks for your exuberance! The story has now gone to the proofreader. There is still no timetable for its posting, but it's one step closer.
All the best,
Debby K

Re: Gunfight is Written

Hi Debbie,
I just finished reading all of your wonderful stories. I am glad to know that you are still writing more. I can't wait!

Thanks, Bagpiper. How long did it take you to read them all?
I appreciate hearing from you.
All the best,
Debby K

Hi Debby!

How long did it take me to read all the chapters? About 6 months. They are addicting! I love how you have developed the characters like how Hank and Lexie have come together, and that Matthew and Emma have Michael. I wish Sully did not have to leave so much... but I guess that adds to addiction... ya can't wait for him to get home to Michaela! Are you planning on writing more stories?
Sue

Hi, Sue. Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts. 6 months to read all of them? Wow. Of course, then I realize it's taken me over 10 years to write them.
Yes, I have a new story in mind. I have a little bit written, but it's very much still in its infancy stages. Each story is like a child to me, so they take a while to develop. When I first started, I averaged about 10 stories per year. Now, I'm happy if I get two completed. Ah, the mind slows I guess.
I appreciate hearing from you and hope that you continue to stop back and revisit my stories.
All the best,
Debby K

Hi Debby

i'm sorry for being late to post a comment about your new story, but I wanted to read again all your storys since the beginning, once again.
It is a true happiness to find what happens for Michaela and Sully and their family and friends.
thanks so much for keeping alive ours Colorado Spring.
I already looking forward for your new story , with Michaela and Sully climbing Pike's Peak .
I hope ,Coleen can one day find happiness again, and Preston will understand one day that never he can equal Sully.

Fanette

Hi, Fanette.
Thanks for posting about my stories. I appreciate your wishes for what you would like to see happen.
All the best,
Debby K