Return to Website

Debby K's Message Board

This is a forum in which to discuss the fan fiction stories found on Debby K's site. You are invited to talk about previous stories or new ones.

Debby K's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Gunfight is Written

Hi, Sue. Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts. 6 months to read all of them? Wow. Of course, then I realize it's taken me over 10 years to write them.
Yes, I have a new story in mind. I have a little bit written, but it's very much still in its infancy stages. Each story is like a child to me, so they take a while to develop. When I first started, I averaged about 10 stories per year. Now, I'm happy if I get two completed. Ah, the mind slows I guess.
I appreciate hearing from you and hope that you continue to stop back and revisit my stories.
All the best,
Debby K

Hi Debby

i'm sorry for being late to post a comment about your new story, but I wanted to read again all your storys since the beginning, once again.
It is a true happiness to find what happens for Michaela and Sully and their family and friends.
thanks so much for keeping alive ours Colorado Spring.
I already looking forward for your new story , with Michaela and Sully climbing Pike's Peak .
I hope ,Coleen can one day find happiness again, and Preston will understand one day that never he can equal Sully.

Fanette

Hi, Fanette.
Thanks for posting about my stories. I appreciate your wishes for what you would like to see happen.
All the best,
Debby K