Loglines

Writers pitch your screenplays.  Producers browse for un-optioned spec screenplays.

Post Your Loglines Here
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
The Shadow Hunter( longline)
"In a city where shadows whisper secrets and darkness holds untold dangers, a master assassin known only as The Shadow Hunter prowls the streets, weaving a deadly dance of vengeance, loyalty, and sacrifice in the unforgiving world of hired killers."
Views: 4   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 01, 2024
by Olwethu Mchunu
DARK SNAKE SOCIETY AND WHEN THE WHITE FLOWER DIES ARE EACH TWO PART SERIES FOR T.V.
Both stories center around U.S. Army intelligence officer Cameron Bent. WHEN THE WHITE FLOWER DIES he finds out that that DARK SNAKE SOCIETY was never broken up. The head of the DARK SNAKE SOCIETY Boss Karori was murdered in Hong Kong. His son took over the organizat...
by John Castelli
DARK SNAKE SOCIETY ESPIONAGE SUSPENSE
1940 Manchuria China U.S. Army intelligence officer teams up with Chinese Army agents to bring down a nortious Japanese underworld organization that spies for the Japanese government. The final destination is when the agents find out that the DARK SNAKE SOCIETY has s...
Views: 2   Replies: 0
by John Castelli
My Friends Call Me Billy
I always wanted to tell the true story of the fateful night in which Wyatt Earp 27 years of age, meet the man who went by many names but is best known as "Billy the Kid". The Story is in the Public domain but noone so far has made it into a movie. If you are interest...
Last Post: May 31, 2024
by Elena Freshman S...
A Haunted House Movie Told From the Demon's Point of View.
THE ENTITY'S transformation, reasoning, and intentions are all revealed when a powerful demon is imprisoned in a newly constructed home. It brutally slaughters, manipulates, and devours its victims to achieve its ultimate goal. The entity is the main character of our...
by R. Daughtry
WHEN THE WHITE FLOWER DIES
1946 Japan There is a serial killer who goes in the district where Geshia houses are located and brutally murders Geshia girls. He leaves a white flower in the murder victims hands. This area is where American servicemen go. Japanese detectives believe it could be a...
Views: 5   Replies: 0
by John Castelli
FRIGHT GAMES. Feature Screenplay
Set in the year 2044, Five years after the dissolution of an Undead Pandemic, Billionaire Tycoon Nate Parker is falsely imprisoned for the brutal murder of his wife Susan. He and nine other participants have the chance of freedom if they survive five tasks. Fast pace...
Views: 17   Replies: 1
by hErry
The Man on Top of the Hill, horror, western
A vicious gunslinger such as this one should be hung on the spot. Too bad it's not gonna work, for this viper is already dead. He can hang folks on the spot, though. Difference is, they're alive enough to die. Besides barren terrains and bad weather, cowpokes i...
Views: 3   Replies: 0
by Marcos Fizzotti
Electroplasm, comedy, horror, mystery, thriller
Turning the lights on becomes a mighty thrilling experience in this home. Something that'll cause a yellow streak to run down the back of even the bravest electrician. Bizarre electric disturbances in this ancient house during a blackout in the neighborhood scare...
Last Post: May 30, 2024
by Marcos Fizzotti
j
Jnae
Loving My Enemies (Suspense/Drama)
A wealthy woman's world shatters when she discovers her family's deception, leading her on a dangerous path where trust is a luxury. Survival and prosperity is the ultimate prize. As she is ambushed with the dark secrets of her relationships, she must navigate a trea...
Views: 7   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 29, 2024
by Jnae
The Candle (Faith Based/Fantasy) Short
A sick girl on her death bed receives a candle that, when lit, brings forth new vitality, along with a being who holds secrets of the Universe.
Views: 10   Replies: 0
by "The Candle" b...
Have I Ever Been Sane? Crime, horror, mystery
Well, face this dark creature, Then ask yourself the same. When people disappear and die in the mysterious Lake Death, a man believes he saw the one behind the horror and has to conquer his fears to stop a dark evil from claiming more souls.
by Marcos Fizzotti
Band of Roses 3 / western
A bank robber hides out with a group of women with his knowledge of heist The women decide to rob a train or bank life in the old west with gunslinging, law&order, capitalism
Views: 9   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 28, 2024
by Jack Ryder
josh new beginning sell tv script
i have a tv script,about a boy that gets bullied but sees the better picture and wants to help society.he gets bullied and wants to get out of it but he also sees the better picture and wants to help society.hes a cool smart kid that loves to have fun but hes on a ad...
Views: 7   Replies: 0
by jeremiah young
HOME-LESS, Feature Drama/thriller/anthology 
Life as a Homeless person in Los Angeles is not easy, but Roger makes it work. His life falls apart after a Homeless LGBT+Q youthful moves into his panhandling spot, disturbing the natural balance of the neighborhood. Now, Roger must convince the youthful to go back...
by Simonton
Wendigo, psychological horror
Nathan Skrelling is a selfish *******. Problems with cocaine and cheating sees his boss and wealthy uncle exile him to Nebraska to resuscitate a failing land purchase. But once there, he finds that more than the residents want to see him eaten alive, and Nathan finds...
by Eric McLaughlin
Me gusta hacer regalos
Me gusta hacer regalos a mi novia y que realmente nos trae con ella un montón de emociones positivas. Creo que lo que para complacerla? ¿Qué me puede recomendar?
Views: 21   Replies: 1
by Govard
The Abandoned Jerk, drama, horror, mystery
If even an able guy might have problems when left to his own devices against this vicious entity, Imagine a jerk left to his own devices... Against the very same entity!! When a young man gets lost from his group while visiting a public park, what looks like an...
Views: 8   Replies: 0
by Marcos Fizzotti
The Fall Guy's Decision, crime, drama, romance, thriller
A love riddled with bullets, A gunpowder of emotions, In machines guns loaded with excitement. Even an unscrupulous manager can have his life turned upside down when, in a mission abroad, one of his employees meets a mysterious woman who changes everybody’...
Views: 12   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 27, 2024
by Marcos Fizzotti
Forgive NOT Forget, crime, drama, family, mystery, thriller
Secrets are like shadows. They follow you for a while, To then become clouds, Which rain will wash away your future. The life of a married couple is obliterated when their ten-year-old son mysteriously disappears, bringing to surface unimaginable secrets.
Last Post: May 24, 2024
by Marcos Fizzotti
Blood! Tobey Plomo's Stage, action, adventure, comedy, horror, sci-fi
They say, in order to keep a job, you have to work hard. Well, in this company, fail to do so may result in total annihilation. When a regular employee receives blood after an accident, his life changes radically. The mysterious substance in his veins throws him...
Views: 16   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 23, 2024
by Marcos Fizzotti
Shadows Domain, action, adventure, crime, mystery, thriller
Any conspiracy theory is out of question. Especially because if you question this, we'll harshly question you. And then, we cancel you. When a highly trained commando is accused of crimes he didn’t commit, he searches for the truth, only truth is a macabre...
Views: 13   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 22, 2024
by Marcos Fizzotti
the black army
The Bible, the most read book in history, holds countless secrets. Among its oldest and most revered copies is the Codex Vaticanus, securely preserved within the Vatican’s walls. Although this manuscript has been digitized and is available online, a clandestine...
Views: 14   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 22, 2024
by Bechir Soueidy
Big Dreams - LOGLINE - Short Film - Drama - Mental Health
LOGLINE - LEAH, A 20 YEAR OLD ASPIRING PLUS SIZE ACTRESS IS DESPERATE FOR AN ESCAPE FROM HER ABUSIVE HOME LIFE. ALONE IN A WORLD WHERE SOCIETY VIEWS HER AS 'UGLY' LEAH BATTLES EVERYDAY WITH THE CREEPING ONSET OF DEPRESSION AND BODY IMAGE, FOREVER HOPING THAT HER TALE...
Views: 20   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 21, 2024
by Rebecca Kolodzie...
Non-fiction Young adult
TITLE: Sisters of the Streets AUTHOR: Dr. David P. Sortino LOGLINE: Seventeen year old black “hooker,” Jewels Odom is sent to a residential emancipation program for at-risk teens and forms a “secret pack” with an inexperienced Harvard black...
by Dr. David Sortin...
Till Death Do Us One, crime, drama, mystery, romance, thriller
The news talk about a necrophiliac serial killer who can be anywhere. What if, anywhere = your home? When murders followed by necrophilia clash with the life of a young artist, she must also face the fact the monster may be in her home.
Views: 11   Replies: 0
by Marcos Fizzotti
All That You Have
Entranced by the glittering facade of Malibu, a mysterious woman infiltrates the lives of an affluent couple as their personal assistant. But beneath her charming veneer lurks a covetous desire - to possess everything they have. As ambition blooms into obsession, she...
Last Post: May 20, 2024
by Carmen Smith
The Rough & The Refined
Donny(40s), a petty criminal, and Koibito (23), an ex-prostitute, embark on a cross-country journey in pursuit of achieving Koibito's dreams of stardom in Los Angeles. Their unconventional path involves sleeping in rundown motels and robbing gas stations to fund thei...
Views: 9   Replies: 0
by Justin McCollor
S.W.A.T. Me Please
Log Line- Out of control. Older brother Robby sees his younger brother James beginning to hang out with a bad crowd. James is too inexperienced to realize how bad they actually are. Robby tries all he can to rescue James from them before things get dangerously out...
by Brian Edwards
You cross this madman, You'll be as dead as him. Besides barren terrains and bad weather, cowpokes in this trail drive will have to face a dark evil.
by Marcos Fizzotti
Mafia Who-Dunnit (full script available)
Growing up in New Jersey in the 1990's, shows and movies like Goodfellas and Scooby-Doo were highly influential. But for as much as I enjoyed them, I never felt represented by them. My screenplay is an homage to these stories I loved growing up, but representative of...
Last Post: May 18, 2024
by Justin Agins
Well, no. I've never been sane. But I'm still much better than these hideous entity which, by the way, is the cause of all craziness. When people disappear and die in the mysterious Lake Death, a man believes he saw the one behind the horror and has to conquer hi...
Last Post: May 17, 2024
by Marcos Fizzotti
KING KELLY
Mike King Kelly The story is about the late 19th century baseball player who revolutionize the technique of base stealing. He was the king of base stealing. He had a zest for life. Hard drinking brawling player would always find way to win game. When he wasn't playin...
Last Post: May 16, 2024
by John Castelli
The Abandoned Jerk, drama, horror, mystery
There is a dark creature out there. It attacks jerks, too. When a young man gets lost from his group while visiting a public park, what looks like an innocent event turns into a nightmare for the group seems to have vanished in thin air.
Last Post: May 16, 2024
by Marcos Fizzotti
Electroplasm, comedy, horror, mystery, thriller
If you want to be shockingly scared, These ghosts will get you both shocked and scared. Bizarre electric disturbances in this ancient house during a blackout in the neighborhood scare to death its occupants, for now they know something supernatural is happening i...
Views: 13   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 15, 2024
by Marcos Fizzotti
90 Miles to Freedom
Based on the incredible true story of Cuban-born Amaury Torres, an Army Ranger turned culinary chef, who fled for his life, by makeshift raft, from Castro's communist Cuba in the 1990s.
Views: 27   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 14, 2024
by Jeffrey J. Kutch...
Blood! Tobey Plomo's Stage, action, adventure, comedy, horror, sci-fi
In the corporate world, you got a lot of challenges. Deadlines, angry bosses, obnoxious coworkers, low pay, bad coffee, torture, alien abductions, demons after your soul, you know, the works. When a regular employee receives blood after an accident, his life chan...
Views: 8   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 14, 2024
by Marcos Fizzotti
The Fall Guy's Decision, crime, drama, romance, thriller
He wants her love. And love will come. Cause if it doesn't, She'll pull a gun against love's head and make it come! Even an unscrupulous manager can have his life turned upside down when, in a mission abroad, one of his employees meets a mysterious woman who ch...
Last Post: May 13, 2024
by Marcos Fizzotti
Books to Movies Volume 1 of 6
Finding herself chained as a slave, Arubae takes on the daunting task of escaping the grasps of the Eropian soldiers. Fleeing the Land of Lusabian, Arubae makes her way to the Land of Missoin in search of her lost son Olufemi and her brother Akim. The obstacles that...
Views: 19   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 12, 2024
by Alvin Short
Screenplay: Case Study
A former skating star, Gene is an under-earning coach. Mary Ann, his wife, is highly driven however always pregnant and not in a good way. Raising seven children in 1960’s Berkeley, they are in over their heads. Via a later-written thesis — a ‘case...
Views: 34   Replies: 1
by Christopher Turn...
Children of Gaza
A Western student supporting HAMAS comes to Gaza and finds the reality not very attractive.
Views: 15   Replies: 0
by Freddy Romm
Forgive NOT Forget, crime, drama, family, mystery, thriller
The past is only dead and gone when you have no secrets. Once they're back, your future is dead and gone. The life of a married couple is obliterated when their ten-year-old son mysteriously disappears, bringing to surface unimaginable secrets.
Last Post: May 10, 2024
by Marcos Fizzotti
When the Music Stopped -screenplay
After her father commits suicide, Camille Jace struggles with accepting him for who he was - sins and all - and tries to keep her faith as she grapples with his death, and what it means for the family.
Views: 31   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 09, 2024
by Cheray Gardison
TRU LIFE ADVENTURE Book to movie (Rowman Littlefield publisher) 'Breathtaking"
Based on the book: "Breathtaking: How one family cycled around the world for clean air and asthma" (Rowman & Littlefield/Falcon Guides, 2022) by Paula Holmes-Eber and Lorenz Eber Genre: True life, inspiration, adventure, family Logline: A family struggle...
Views: 24   Replies: 0
by Paula Holmes-Ebe...
2 Novels, "25 Women from my Past" and "25 Men from my Past " 50 Short Comedies
"Is it me? Why haven't I gotten married? 1st Novel: Meet Belinda in this hilarious comedy, where she tells 25 different funny, crazy, scary, and wild unbelievable stories of the men from her past. 2nd Novel: Meet Charles in his undeniable comedy, where he tel...
Views: 22   Replies: 0
by Stephanie Angela...
Shadows Domain, action, adventure, crime, mystery, thriller
No need to rebel against us. All we ask is that you obey us blindly, Or we take everything you got. When a highly trained commando is accused of crimes he didn’t commit, he searches for the truth, only truth is a macabre conspiracy to manipulate and contro...
Views: 20   Replies: 0
by Marcos Fizzotti
Till Death Do Us ONE, crime, drama, mystery, romance, thriller
His victims will be raped. But they will never know. He kills them first. When murders followed by necrophilia clash with the life of a young artist, she must also face the fact the monster may be in her home.
Views: 19   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 08, 2024
by Marcos Fizzotti
This is not just any gunslinger. This one envies you 'cause you're still alive. He'll do everything to change that, Taking your soul in the process. Besides barren terrains and bad weather, cowpokes in this trail drive will have to face a dark evil.
Views: 17   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 07, 2024
by Marcos Fizzotti
How To Download Animated Movies
If you're wondering How To Download Animated Movies, the process is simpler than you might think. Start by exploring reputable websites that offer a vast selection of animated films. Once you've found a suitable platform, navigate through their collection and choose...
Views: 17   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 07, 2024
by Ronan James
Well, actually, not being sane is how I cope with dreadful situations, But with a soul-swallowing creature around, You either fight it with sanity, or you lose your mind for the rest of your life. When people disappear and die in the mysterious Lake Death, a man...
Views: 16   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 06, 2024
by Marcos Fizzotti
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Free Forum powered by Bravenet