The Beauty School Dropouts

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

The Beauty School Dropouts
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Max Payne 3 [DLC Crack Update 1] Installation Guide [XXNO]
Max Payne 3 [DLC Crack Update 1] Installation Guide [XXNO] > http://is.gd/EuD9eS Max Payne 3 [DLC Crack Update 1] Installation Guide [XXNO] b92c5eb40e C:/ Users/ My Docuemnts.) Next either close i...
Views: 118   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2016 4:11pm
by randsimeo
Max Payne 3 [DLC Crack Update 1] Installation Guide [XXNO]
Max Payne 3 [DLC Crack Update 1] Installation Guide [XXNO] > http://is.gd/EuD9eS Max Payne 3 [DLC Crack Update 1] Installation Guide [XXNO] b92c5eb40e C:/ Users/ My Docuemnts.) Next either close i...
Views: 128   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2016 4:00pm
by randsimeo
Vera Fischer - JANUARY, 2000 PLAYBOY
Vera Fischer - JANUARY, 2000 PLAYBOY > http://is.gd/cHPjYI Vera Fischer - JANUARY, 2000 PLAYBOY b92c5eb40e 8.42 MB9548763178239C199102D3EA045DDD4400D8DD9F000/10 bbcode Trackers tracker name udp://open.demonii...
Views: 549   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 22, 2016 6:49pm
by tatjanav
hey
Hey Jimmy, This is Kenzie and I was just going to say hi! I miss you,lace, and jace a lot and wandering when yall are going to come see us again!So hows the band? I want a cd! well I got to go back to class talk to you later! Love ya! ---Kenzie
Views: 359   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 2, 2006 9:16am
by Jimmy
Long Time No Talk Jimmy...
FINALLY wandered around your website after your mom pointed it out to me about a year ago... Oops. I'm doubting if you even remember me but I thought I would post something anyway. It looks like life has treated you well, and as for me, I don't have a thing to compl...
Views: 363   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 12, 2006 7:37am
by Cari Henry
z
Zac
Fisrt time listener...
Hey i was at the mercy lounge the other night when you played...all of you were great you have an awesome stage presence and great songs you are def one of my favorite bands now and i would love to see you guys again...keep up the good work...c-ya...Zac Attack
Views: 319   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 16, 2006 2:57pm
by Zac
BSD, you guys have mail
You guys have mail at your bsd addressess.
Views: 368   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 14, 2005 7:46am
by totemsoul
s
sunny
look at my free collection of beuty and passion
Hey!! I like this forum!! http://www.7icon.com/ - look at my free collection of beuty and passion go to the 7icon.com
Views: 345   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 25, 2005 7:01am
by sunny
k
Kelli
MERIDIAN, MS CONCERT!
HEY! WHAT'S UP? I FOR REAL JUST GOT BACK FROM THE CONCERT IN MERIDIAN, MS. Y'ALL ROCKED!! I DON'T KNOW IF YOU REMEMBER ME.. BUT I WAS LIKE TALKING TO THE LEAD SINGER... ABOUT LIKE HOW IT SUCKED HAVING TO GO BACK TO OUR SEATS... AND YEAH.. BLUE SHIRT, CHECKER BOARD AR...
Views: 483   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 27, 2005 9:06pm
by Ana
Your show at the Avril Lavgine concert!!!!
Hey, I'm Danielle and I want to say hey to Jimmy bcuz he kicks ass!!!I was the first person at afTer your band played at the Avril Lavgine concert. I LOVE YOU GUYS! YOU KICK ASS!!!!!! ...well if you guys have AIM or xanga please talk to me! and check out my site some...
Views: 449   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 19, 2005 8:49pm
by Danielle
BSD ROCKS!
OMG..... to all of ya'll in The Beauty School Dropouts... ya'll are sooo amazing and I love the songs!!!!! I know ya'll are gonna go far...keep up the good work, and tell Jace I love him(to Mr. Jimmy), and tell Mrs. Lacy I said hi! *pAiGe*
Views: 448   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 29, 2005 11:03am
by Paige Metelka
happy b-day
I am so glad i got to come see your house and your crue well Happy Late B-day. Love,madison P.S. love you Uncle Jimmy and Josh.Tell Jace I said...
Views: 403   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 21, 2005 8:34am
by madison
hay log brain also nown as the jagger!!
:-)..hay nickypoos...its ur 13 year old sis here just givin u a shout..im still in england..miss you loads..by the way..its so cool about the american pie 4 deal that is sawwweeet and openin up for avril omg! u guys are at the top...watch out theres a new jagger in t...
Views: 372   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 20, 2005 3:02pm
by Rosie!!
h
Heidi
summer tour stuff
So when u coming to D.C. or VA to tour? Do it preferably this summer so I can see u while I'm here. It'd be cool if you could play the 9:30 Club cause that's a cool venue... hint, hint. Sigh. Guess I'll see ya back in Nashville sometime this Fall.
Views: 456   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 17, 2005 9:39pm
by Heidi
pinch me im dreaming
youre a mothers wet dream you boys should be so proud of yourselves youre doing so wonderfully, how special.... if i saw you on the street i would come and shake your hand... you young boys... and then id **** you all -love you always kayti
Views: 449   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 15, 2005 4:33pm
by kayti kapinsky
Eyebrow, Upper Lip & Face Threading Course
Eyebrow, Upper Lip and Face Threading course available. I tried to find a course and found it very difficult. I have since found a course and am now qualified to teach myself so if you want to be ahead of the game with a new up & coming Therapy give me a call and...
Views: 433   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 30, 2005 4:23pm
by Christine Dorman
downloads??
hey, guys. you are simply fantastic. the two songs that i've heard are amazing. i'm just wondering why you guys don't have at least one of them up for download on purevolume or myspace. that's kinda strange to me. i assume you don't want people downloading so th...
Views: 393   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 6, 2005 11:37pm
by brandon
how are yoU
Hey, you'll it's madison i heard you'll have a new person named Jagger that name sounds cool. So I just wanted to say that I miss you'll alot and I really want to meet "Jager". Oh yeah I am sopposed to come in June this summer. Love...
Views: 386   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 25, 2005 5:51pm
by madison
j
james
RCKTOWN
grrreat show tonight guys! Hope the studio is going well so you can own onstage again soon!
Views: 445   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 24, 2005 12:27am
by james
t
TK
next show
Hey the first time i seen you guys was at the little show you all did for bart and jason's birthday. You guys rock! You guys definitely deserve some mainstream attention. As good as the used or my chemical romance...my two favorites. The thing i wanna know is any fut...
Views: 317   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 19, 2005 10:22am
by TK
Jimmy I want a cd
Hey if you don't mind e-mail me and let me know where I can get the cd thanx
Views: 367   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 9, 2005 8:00pm
by Sarah Polk
h
Heidi
your cd
Hi. I just got your cd in the mail & listened to it. It blows me away, particularly "You Blow Me Away"--an unexpectedly sweet, touchingly tender song that makes my heart kinda melt. Particurly how it just wraps-up and ends the whole album. Having an album that ac...
Views: 353   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 28, 2005 5:12pm
by Heidi
havent seen you in a long time cous
whats up jimmy. i dont know if you remember me but i am cami's cousins son. You made my sister a birthday tape a long time ago. just heard about the band yesterday. its pretty good. doin better than im doin, all of my bands went to ****. email me back man its been a...
Views: 362   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 18, 2005 7:54am
by CJ Jacops
l
Lis
Holy Crap
the new website is kick-ass! J.J. did a fabulous job! see you friday, maybe. ~melissa :)
Views: 359   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 15, 2005 9:13am
by Lis
j
Jimmy
BSD in the studio
Just a quick update.... We are in the studio with producer/team Charlie Brocco, and Ken Coomer We will have some new music up soon..... Jimmy BSD
Views: 394   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 9, 2005 12:24am
by Jimmy
c
CathyV
WOW!
You guys are so incredible. I love your music and hope that I can say I saw you when... The new website is amazing. I'm glad to have so many professional pictures of you now. I don't do so well with my own camera. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep making more pictures lik...
Views: 358   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 2, 2005 11:06pm
by CathyV
n
Nixon
Beauty School Dropouts own
as a frontman, i know presence onstage is a big aspect that really sets the show off or holds the band back onstage one or another...in other words, if you're boring onstage and sound awesome, you're still not gonna impress EVERYONE...well, Beauty School Dropouts hav...
Views: 416   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 28, 2005 1:09pm
by Nixon
Rumor has it....
That you guys are completely and utterly amazing...and if I had my guess, I'd say that's one rumor that is dead on. I hope that the show at the Exit/In went well...but even more than that, I hope that you guys have another show in the works. Here's to being c...
Views: 405   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 28, 2005 12:04pm
by rockchik
w
whit
Harsh Krieger!
Harsh Krieger, modern rock band from Nashville Tennessee are now spinning on college radio stations including KUCO, KCRH, WNYK, KSMR, SFR, WRUB and KAFA. More stations will be added soon but we need your help! So call and request Harsh Krieger at YOUR school! If yo...
Views: 376   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 17, 2005 6:13am
by whit
NEW BASSIST
WE HAVE A NEW BASS PLAYER.......... WELCOME JAGGER.... TO BSD OUR LITTLE ENGLISH FRIEND.... YOU ************
Views: 405   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 22, 2005 8:18pm
by BSD VOX
Haters...
Hey y'all. I love this band! They rock my world and the material just keeps getting better. Please support your favorite band and going to the clubs. There are plenty of great bands you can check out onthe Local Buzz page: www.1029thebuzz.com "There are a lot of h...
Views: 466   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 13, 2005 5:50pm
by Ashley
BASSIST
Hey guys if anyone out there is a bassist or know someone that is send them our way. We will be auditioning new bassists through the month of january. Email any q's or comments to bsdfanmail@yahoo.com Thanks Jimmy
Views: 422   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 13, 2005 5:48pm
by Ashley
Just wanted to say hello to Jimmy
Hey Jimmy!!! When will you be coming back to Texas? I havent seen you in like what almost 3 years? Has it been that long? I would like to see you and Lacy and your baby. Silver has shown me some pictures and he is the cutest. I am really happy for you. but I should g...
Views: 386   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 11, 2005 9:51am
by Patricia
Malkovich
I didn't get a chance to tell you how well you guys sounded the other night. :) afagatasto' *Christy :)
Views: 410   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 22, 2004 7:45am
by Christy
a
adam
School
It saddens me to see that you would associate TNU with this crap by putting it in your bio. Why be proud of it? You didn't graduate. Nothing you learned here are you representing in the world. Thanks for bringing us all down that much more...
Views: 469   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 19, 2004 11:37pm
by adam
WTTU Local Show
I am doing a local rock show at WTTU in cookeville TN. I am looking for bands that are not signed to a major label to send me cds to play on my show and also possibly do some live/acoustic stuff. If you guys are intrested e-mail me jgmasters22@tntech.edu
Views: 412   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 19, 2004 10:11pm
by Jake Masters
ABC special
The show was great. YOU GUYS ROCKED!!! I actually saw the show live, but yeah, I'm a nerd and I taped it too. Umm... so yeah, ROCK ON. Good luck with your upcoming events.
Views: 378   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 15, 2004 7:30am
by Sarah
Jason From Broken (LeadGTR)
Hey guys, it was great playing with you at Hair of the dog. So the show on channel 2 it was really good. I know I'll see you all again. I also work on a TV show in Columbia, Tn If the band is interested please email me or Call Benji Brown he is a good friend of mine.
Views: 433   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 15, 2004 7:27am
by Sarah
j
Jimmy
We have a message board!
Hey whats up.... everyone...anyone... just thought I would be the first to post on our little board... Anyway thanks to all who braved the cold to make it to the taping last night, and those who stayed at home and watched. You are all awesome yeaahh! Messgae board...
Views: 472   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 14, 2004 11:17pm
by Jonny J
BSD going big!
so as i see from the new news & info that BSD might be getting bigger soon. wow! that is such exciting news! remember though DON'T FORGET NASHVILLE! we fellow nashvillians love you guys!!!
Views: 469   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 14, 2004 9:47am
by Betsy Prusynski
You guys rock
what's up? i heard you guys for the first time at Buzzfest 5 this past October. You guys were awesome. i got to watch the rock show on abc last night and that rocked too. i can't believe you guys haven't been a band that long. i really like your music and i think you...
Views: 374   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 12, 2004 8:38pm
by Daniel Greenwood
Free Forum powered by Bravenet