Loglines

Writers pitch your screenplays.  Producers browse for un-optioned spec screenplays.

Post Your Loglines Here
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Log Line: Lady Rider

{Easy Rider Returns} Two young women, from opposite, yet similar backgrounds, in a chance encounter, team up to ride their motorcycles across country, leaving their abusive past behind, until Drug Dealers disrupt their plans.

Re: Log Line: Lady Rider

YOU KNOW - JUST LIKE AMERICA - SCREENWIRTERS ARE BEING "PLAYED". ALL OUR CREATIVITY, TIME AND HARD WORK MEANS NOTHING, EXCEPT TO US. THEY MAKE MONEY ON HOPES AND DREAMS, TEACHING US HOW TO WRITE, WHEN WE ALREADY KNOW HOW AND IF NOT, FOLLOWING SOMEONE ELSES THOUGHTS AND CREATIVE ADVICE ONLY DELUTES OUR ORIGINAL WORK AND CREATIVE EXPRESSION. THE MOVIES OUT OF HOLLYWOOD SUCK. YES SUCK. YET THEY PAT ONE ANOTHER ON THE BACK FOR NON-CREATIVE SEQUALS OR CLASS "C" MOVIES THEY FEEL ARE ENTERTAINING, MAGICAL OR FUNNY.

TELL YA WHAT HOLLYWOOD. I, NO WED, DO GREAT WORK THAT GOES UNREWARDED AND IS ONLY A NEST OF PASSIONATE WRITERS THAT YOU PREY ON FOR REVENUE IN UNIQUE WAYS. YOU CAN'T TEACH ME ****. CREATIVITY IS FROM WITHIN NOT TAUGHT.

IF YOU WANT TO VIEW A PDF COPY OF ANY OF MY SCRIPTS, PLEASE SEND A CERTIFIED CHECK TO DEL ARNEY FOR $100 MEASELY DOLLARS. IT IS WORTH MORE THAN THAT FOR THE READ. IT IS SHAMEFUL WHAT HOLLYWOOD ELITE DOES TO PEEON CREATIVITY. SCRIPT ARE MORE FUN TO READ THAN BORING BOOKS. THEY NEED TO BE PUBLISHED, WITH THE FIRST PAGE SHOWING "HOW" TO READ A SCRIPT AND BECOME ONE OF THE CHARACTERS, INSTEAD OF TAKING UP SPACE IN OUR DESK DRAWERS.

LOVE YOU GUYS, KISS KISS. I MEAN THE FELLOW WRITERS, YOU ARE TOTALLY AWESOME.

Response

I so agree! The movies out there today do SUCK ASS! I watch stupid trailers all the time and think, my scripts are better than that ****! I don't believe that any producers see these great scripts on here. I have been told that the most anyone has gotten for a non-agent script is $20,000.00. Good money but not in comparison to what the movie people get from your great script! I am putting together a website called Creative Works, here people can sell their art, poems, stories, screenplays and more. It does cost for a membership, but I will be contacting real production companies and letting them know about my website. The great thing about my website is that you can set the price and what every stipulations you want on selling your stuff! I believe that everyone on here deserves a chance to sell their scripts.

Re: Response

Awesome Mickey. It's about time we speak out. Actors and Hollywood is nothing, without our scripts. Imagine watching a Movie, TV, or even a Commercial unscripted. I understand there are hundreds of thousands of scripts, and all can't be produced, BUT, Trailers could be and let the public decide what to produce. They have Rotten Tomatoes AFTER the production - too late. Like Infomercials, a Production Company could make Trailers for a small fee, post them on a Site and let the public and Major Producers vote on what to produce. The Trailer Producer would get a percentage of any sales. As it is now, Producers or anyone, for that matter, can't really see, feel, taste, and grasp the writers true concept. In the medical field, had you rather be operated on, based on a paragraph of your symptoms, or a complete workup with Lab Results? On well, just my misguided thoughts. I love writing and know others, like me, are proud of their work. It's amazing, a Premise hits us, when we're on the toilet, we can't wait to get to a keyboard, work our brains to death writing and rewriting, thinking and overthinking, giving up golf Tee-Time, to have our pride-and-joy, a year of more later, shrunk to a Logline, and adorning our office drawer for the remainder of our lives.