Loglines

Writers pitch your screenplays.  Producers browse for un-optioned spec screenplays.

Post Your Loglines Here
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6
Author
Comment
Re: Currently seeking original screenplays

Good evening
I would love to have the opportunity to submit my logline/ Synopsis to you.
The script is based on a real story and set in Kenya.
Thank you in advance,
J.

Hello,

I hope this finds you well.

My name is Lacy McClory. I am responding to your post regarding your need for a feature screenplay.
I have a variety of highly developed scripts that may pique your interest.
Please contact me directly to further discuss.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

All the best,

Lacy McClory

Logline:

Dana and Matt have been friends for years but after one evening their friendship soon becomes a dangerous cat and mouse chase, and their once friendship will never be the same again.

Director of Development

I have a synopsis of my script if you are interested in reading.

Yours sincerely,

Debora Elford

I have a series pilot that is Christian/Spiritual based. It has a strong female lead character. I have a talented, beautiful, and award winning actress attracted.

Genre: Suspense. TWO EVILS MEET. One hundred and twenty eight page script.

Guest Producer
I am currently looking for screenplays to finance and produce. I have access to many established actors as well as high level casting directors. I am teaming up with a veteran producer who has over 100 feature films to his name. We have multiple upcoming feature films in pre-production and have recently secured financing to add a few more scripts to our slate.
This is a story about the President of the USA and the President of Russia. Due to their pride and stubborn behavior concerning military matters, both their countries are on the brink of a nuclear war. However, the two Presidents are captured by a well funded secret organization and taken to their underground base in Papua New Guinea. Chen a Chinese woman in charge of the interrogation, teaches the Presidents the lesson of pain. The Presidents are tortured by an electric shock but still do not come to terms. They are placed in a boxing ring to settle their differences with no result. Finally they are given a weapon with rubber bullets and made to go outside in the rough terrain to battle it out. Eventually, battered and bruised, the two Presidents are sent home only to find out that the Presidents have formed an alliance. World order controlled by two superpowers.

Genre: Comedy, Drama. DETECTIVE JOHN WOP. One hundred and two pages.

Guest Producer
I am currently looking for screenplays to finance and produce. I have access to many established actors as well as high level casting directors. I am teaming up with a veteran producer who has over 100 feature films to his name. We have multiple upcoming feature films in pre-production and have recently secured financing to add a few more scripts to our slate.
Detective John *** is not the normal detective movie we see. Detective John *** is a man in his late fifties, scruffy, abrupt and carefree.

After serving six years in prison, Jason wright was released on parole. Twenty kilos of heroin was found on his premises. Inspector Monash received accurate information that in fact forty kilograms was involved. Inspector Monash assigns Detective *** to investigate.

Jason Wright,a man in his mid forties, tall well built, strong, who knows his rights does not budge. The two have many arguments and battles to the extent that Wright makes plans to rid of the Detective. However, as time goes by encouraged by Jason Wright's new love Lisa, who has a short fuse, encourages Jason to get back on board with Detective Wop. The three develop a shaky and argumentative path. As the battles continue all three come to the same conclusion which Wright had insisted from the beginning. Corruption in the department.

Hi there,

https://byrondaviddunbar.wixsite.com/writingportfolio

Here's a portfolio of my writing. Contact me if you're interested in working together.

Best,

Byron

I have a script ready to go. It is called "Haunted Reflections" based on fantasy,drama, action and adventure in medieval times plus it is a series too. The script is two films into one so you can easily make two films. With another seven more to add on the list as well. I can send you a query letter along with the script. I look forward to hearing from you.

Andrew J. Wilding

I have adapted the award-winning novel Clara Callan as a screenplay. Here's a quick synopsis:

In the midst of the Great Depression, two unmarried sisters struggle against convention to find their unpredictable lives engulfed with passion, violence and injustice as
they search for personal and emotional fulfilment.

Clara Callan peels back the surface of society to reveal the darkness and the demons lurking beneath - confronting issues that no one dared talk about at the time - abortion, rape, suicide, depression, lesbianism, religion and the repercussions for women who defied expectations and strayed outside convention.

Based on the acclaimed novel by Richard B. Wright, the story opens in 1934. With her mother long dead, her father recently deceased and her younger sister Nora off to New York in search of fame and fortune, Clara Callan, an unmarried schoolteacher, faces a lonely struggle to find her rightful place within the strict boundaries of small-town Whitfield, Ontario. During one of her long solitary walks, Clara is raped by two drifters. Pregnant, she turns for help to her sister Nora who is now enjoying a rising career as a radio soap opera star in New York City. A back-alley Harlem abortion is arranged by Nora’s lesbian friend Evelyn.

Back home, Clara has a lingering affair with a married man and becomes pregnant yet again. She ends the relationship but decides to keep the child. But this decision has repercussions. She loses her teaching job and is forced to find work in a nearby town where whispers of her “soiled reputation” have not spread. Yet the birth of Clara’s daughter, Elizabeth, saves Clara’s life. With her new responsibility for another human being, she can no longer afford to obsess on her own life. In a very real sense, she is at last...free!

Through Hell's Gates
In 1823 Alexander Pearce would have done anything to return to Ireland and the love of his family, so he escaped from the most-vile prison on Earth.
Chained in his Hobart Town jail cell, Pearce begins relating his tale of escape to the Rev. Robert Knopwood, minister and Magistrate in Van Diemen’s Land during the convict era. From here we journey through a tale-within-a-tale as Pearce and six other convicts escape from the brutal lumber camps of Macquarie Harbor.
Pearce and the other members of his lumber gang pile unto the rain forests of Van Diemen’s Land without food, maps, hunting gear or even a compass. Almost immediately the men quarrel and a power struggle ensues between Dalton, an ex-soldier and Pearce’s friend, and Greenhill, an old mariner and holder of the group’s only tool and weapon: an axe; forcing the group to all but split into two camps. As the 200 mile journey progresses, Pearce and the escapees descend into a savagery to match their surroundings and their true natures: the men begin to kill and eat each other amid a murderous, twisted gang hierarchy, presided over by the maniacal Greenhill and his fetid sidekick Travers. Ultimately Pearce becomes the sole survivor of the trek through cunning manipulation, tragic betrayal and outstanding dumb luck, only to be re-captured at the end of his journey.
Juxtaposed with the raw nature and violence of the rain forest trek are scenes of Pearce’s interrogation by Knopwood in the confines of his small stone jail cell. Pearce’s tale is one which Knopwood rejects with every fiber of his soul. Pearce’s savage story rips at Knopwood’s Christian conscience in ways so horrific that the Reverend sentences Pearce to 150 lashes for his crimes of escaping… and lying.
This is a true story of fierce determination in the face of oppression so inhuman that a man is brought to break the most fundamental laws of existence for the slightest chance of escape. Combining intense characterization, drama and a vast and unrelenting wilderness, this is a visceral mix of scenic majesty and dark kinetic energy.

The God and His Angel
Love is Madness
The two greatest film and stage icons of their age meet on set, become illicit lovers and then marry. Separately they are gifted with beauty, talent, charisma, poise, intellect and prodigious creative force. Together they become show business deities to the millions around the world who watch spellbound by the magic they contrive. Ultimately celebrated as the God and His Angel; Laurence Olivier, Britain’s greatest Shakespearean actor and Vivien Leigh, dual Oscar winner as Blanche in A Streetcar Named Desire and Scarlett in Gone With the Wind are the power couple of their era.
It’s 1953 and Olivier has invited long-time friends for a weekend at his stately mansion, Notley Abbey in Buckinghamshire. Olivier starts the one and a half hour’s drive from London with Noel Coward, Britain’s most celebrated contemporary playwright, famous for his wit, charm and musical comedy. Coward loves ‘Larry’ Olivier and Vivien in his own unique style. Along the way they join up with mutual friends Douglas Fairbanks Jr and his wife Mary Lee who have settled in the UK. Fairbanks the outrageously handsome Hollywood star and war hero is now a charming and urbane TV presenter. Mary Lee, a supermarket heiress is a conservative American but like everybody else, is captivated by star quality. Supporting the events of the weekend are Caroline the bookish but warm hearted maid and Rollie the rustic but virile estate worker.
Larry and Vivien’s lives have become progressively more tumultuous as Vivien is progressively possessed by the demons of her lifelong bipolar condition. She has been recovering from a total breakdown when shooting Elephant Walk in Ceylon with Peter Finch. The heat exacerbated her mental illness and Vivien fell into Finch’s willing arms. Ultimately the film was remade with Finch and Elizabeth Taylor; while Vivien had temporarily lost her mind and her career. Olivier was obliged to rescue his wife and bring her home to the Abbey to recover; this is where our story begins as Vivien seems well enough to receive selective guests again and Olivier endeavours to pick up the pieces of their lives. What transpires next, condensed across the weekend is a microcosm of their remaining lives together bound by a unique mutual obsession simultaneously destructive and redeeming but lived with an intensity that matches both these colossal forces of nature.
By the time the weekend is over Vivien has been forced into shock therapy while later Olivier, totally out of control has hurled her across a room almost causing her death. Coward has tried but failed to bring some peace and harmony to the weekend. Fairbanks and Mary Lee have been compulsorily dragged through a weekend from hell and tested in ways they never expected. To make matters worse Finch feverishly tracks them down and challenges Olivier over Vivien. Amid all this a new stage play is planned starring Olivier and Vivien as if a return to old habits will cure the malaise of their marriage but the die is cast.
Finally we come to know that this great love is madness but then what great love isn’t?
A romance with dark comedy
by
Bernie O’Regan and John Gandley

Hello,

I know that your post was months ago but I have this great idea that will make thousands of people laugh and it can be commercially viable. Let me know your email and I can send full treatment.

So my idea is a short story about 15 squatters living in London taking an old sad dog to a dog hotel to wash him. Dog’s Lithuanian owners left him behind because of BREXIT, they needed to go back to Lithuania. So all squatters contribute 10 pounds each to give him some love because the dog is old and no one can properly take care of him. While bringing him to a dog hotel, they encounter a rich lady at the reception who is holding small dog in her hands. Old dog, whose name is Rio and a small one, named Barbara, start playing but soon they get separated just because rich lady sees 15 squatters behind and gets scared. But one of the squatters explains the situation of the dog, that his owners left him and he feels sad so they took him to a dog hotel. Then rich lady decides to adopt the dog. She takes both of them from squatters and decides to pay for their both treatment.    It’s a short comedy about social inequalities of London and how sometimes simple dog can connect people.

I lived in squat myself and did one documentary about squatters year ago - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8hbK6iX8uc
so I have all actors and crew there in London, and I don't need big budget for this film - just money to take dog to hotel and other production related expenses. 

best wishes,Vytautas Tinteris.+1 629 202 1928
www.screensaviors.eu

Dear Guest Producer,

I would like to submit the script of my above mentioned feature thriller screenplay titled 'The Next in Line'. I’m a business consultant who is also a self-taught screenwriter. The life experience I gained while working and studying in North America, Europe and Africa over the past 35 years bestowed upon me the ability to have diverse and colorful characters populating my writing. This work flips the thriller genre on its head by having an active female protagonist fighting to save her hapless Prince Charming.

The log line is:
‘On belatedly falling for the target she has just completed a kidnap contract on in London, a young cartel operative battles both sides of the law in her quest to find and rescue him.’

After fulfilling a London kidnap contract on a Prince from a wealthy foreign kingdom, ROSITA, a hit woman, realizes she’s fallen for him. Before she can digest the self-revelation, her contractors dispatch an assassin her way. Defeating him in mortal combat, she then fights both sides of the law in a race across town to the Prince’s London Embassy. Masquerading her way into it, she overcomes an inevitably hostile reception from the Ambassador by pointing out missed clues in the ransom video. Impressed, he then gives her the logistics which she then uses to pinpoint where the Prince is being held at. On launching a one-woman assault on the location, she is then confronted by the plot’s mastermind, Princess ZUZU, who is the Prince’s only sibling. Zuzu, unaware that she has already been chosen to succeed her ailing father’s throne, reveals that she hired Rosita to help clear the way for her own coronation. When Rosita refuses to act in her original capacity, a fiery fight ensues in which Zuzu is defeated. Rosita then rescues the Prince only to be rebuffed by the suddenly-arrived King and slated for deportation by the British government. As the Prince argues her case, the King passes away, courtesy of the stress wrought upon him by the kidnapping. The Prince then becomes the next monarch with Rosita by his side as his Queen-to-be.

I have also published a thriller novel, 'Ugandan Affairs (ISBN 9789966259929) and am in the process of rewriting the script I adapted from it.

Thanking you for your time and hoping to receive a positive response,
I remain,
Yours sincerely,

Sira Kiwana-Lugolobi

I am T.K. Walls, or Trisha Walls. I am not just a debut author, I am also a veteran (Military Police stationed in Germany), a nurse, a lawyer and a mother with two new grandchildren.
I work full time in health care.

Retribution is a story that I started writing several years ago. I would get busy and put it up but it was never too far from my mind. In fact I still carry the zip drive it is on in my purse !

I came close to throwing the manuscript away. A co-worker asked to read it and the resulting review surprised me. It was actually good !
I completed it about 6 months later. I submitted Retribution to several publishers.

I was fortunate to get a publisher for "Retribution." It was released on 9/24/2019.
The ISBN is 978-1-950906-10-9
My publisher is Indigo River Publishing. I have retrained the rights to the book and my percentage is 40%.

Retribution is physiological thriller with setting in Europe and the Unites States east coast.

Reviews are excellent, all 5 stars. This story is very good, and is entered in several literature contests.

I would love to talk you with you or someone you suggest within your organization about a book signing opportunity.

I can also send you a copy if you would like. A preview is available on Amazon.
Barnes and Noble, Books a Million and numerous other book stores either stock it or have access to the book.

It is published under T.K. Walls

Thank you
Trisha

Synopsis: Killing was exciting, and as he grew older, it gave him a purpose. But the urges stopped the day Rachel
moved in next door. She became his best friend; no one was more important to him. Rachel remained
his one true friend until the day she died - when the plane her husband was piloting inexplicably crashed,
killing most of her family.
When a second plane crash takes the life of Rachel's surviving daughter, Seth's thirst to kill again awakens.
As he searches for the reason behind the tragedies, he begins to discover a grisly truth - one that renews
his sense of purpose and prepares him to unleash retribution on everyone involved.

A womanizing jazz piano player runs into the wrong woman and finds himself in a conspiracy to commit murder. He's seduced, threatened, forced into hiding, abducted, and beaten by an assortment of characters whom he believes to have been contracted by this woman's husband in jealous revenge, but in fact, are all Hollywood actors who've been engaged by the lady herself in an attempt to pressure the MC into accepting the idea that his only option is to murder her wealthy husband before he gets taken out himself.

I'm an ex jazz singer who now runs a business in Los Angeles. I know the world that is represented in Poolside.

Genre. Western.

Title.
MWM.

Tag line.
Fair Faith or Fear Fate.

Log line.
Two men on their own journeys, cross paths in the middle of nowhere; in a lawless town; only to have to join forces, in order to make it out ... Alive.

Synopsis.
An honest and fair lone traveller, stopping to rest in a small remote town, modestly intervenes to help another traveller when a younger brother stirs trouble. Now, unable to leave town due to fear of being hunted in open lands, the two men decide to stay and await the arrival of big brother and all his men, in hope that they can fight their way out and continue their journeys: One man aiming to get home to his loved one and start a new. The lone traveller, to continue as planned, but having the option to return after finding love himself in the midst of the drama; whilst also gaining the towns trust and respect after helping a few others in need; including members of the posse whom reflect the lone travellers background and upbringing.

I have a complete script. I registered it with the W.G.A. The script also has coverage from a Hollywood producer

Hi,

I'm a London based Script writer originally from Iran, written 6 feature scripts as well as one as co-writer which is under production now.

Below you can find the log line and treatment of one of my scripts which is very low budget. It's a very engaging script with a lot of opportunities for great acting. This comes from my background and experience as a stage actor and actors' trainer.
Please let me know what you think. I'm happy to send you more details and the whole scripts.

Broken, 37

An estranged dad who sees his 7 years old son once a week, is turning into the same age as his father was when he was born. Having being at this age a life time fear, he thinks he needs to talk to his father after 25 years to find the answer to all questions that he cannot find in all kindness, love and sex around him.

Brief synopsis:

Michael is turning into his 37. When he was born his father was 37 years old. It has been always his concern to get to this age and to feel how this age is. He wants to feel how his dad was feeling when he was born. His dad left them when Michael was 7 years old. He hasn’t talked to his dad for about 25 years. His wife has separated from him and he can see his 7 years old son just once a week. His son doesn’t like him. Michael hates his dad. Heritage. Ghosts.
The script portrays Michael’s struggle for getting close to his son by knowing his father or by knowing why his father left him. Michael cannot understand why his son doesn’t like him. He thinks he must find the basic problem between his father and him. He likes his son. It’s obvious. But did his father like him too? And if yes why did he leave them? How is it possible if a man leaves their children? He doesn’t even know what was wrong between his ex-wife and him. It’s like he doesn’t know anything about anything. He doesn’t know his son, his dad, his mum, women in general and so on.
He has no photo with his son. He has some sex offers from his girlfriend, his colleague, and a stranger. He knows very well that sex can’t help with his problem. He feels totally confused these days. The worst is that he believes nobody understands him. He believes that everyday a new problem adds to his previous ones. He MUST see his father. He has the KEY of his father’s home. He must know about his father’s feelings about himself to work out his relationship with his son.
Talking to girlfriend, colleague, sister, mum, ex-wife, a stranger and finally his father don’t help. But he finds something new through all of them. Forget about the past. See what really you can do. Do that.

Regards,
Mamet

Greetings,

I have a completed screenplay. It is "Historical fiction." It is a continuation of Jane Austen's "Pride and Prejudice." It goes into the married lives of Elizabeth, Jane and Lydia Bennet. It follows their struggles. The story opens with Lydia writing to her unmarried sister. She writes how wonderful her married life is and how lovely her living quarters are. As she writes, tears flow down her cheeks and she looks around the dark dreary surroundings. Jane who has married Mr. Bingley has many challenges with his family and suffers the loss of a child she so desperately wanted while her sisters Elizabeth and Lydia give birth to healthy children. Elizabeth has married the noble Mr. Darcy and thinks she knows him well and often finds the more she believes she understands him, she is proven wrong. Elizabeth's married life has it's ups and downs whih Mr. Darcy's Aunt Lady Catherine de Bourgh and her own parents. Elizabeth and Jane worry their family will embarrass them in their new elevated positions. Mr. Darcy always does the right thing and Elizabeth is shaken when he shows kindness to someone who has constantly sought to do him ill. She eventually learns that God has been his guide. I have put a suspenseful religious twist on this story.

Jane Austen is so well loved and there are so many films made from her works and the works of others who have continued the Pride and Prejudice story and her other novels; however, I know of non that put a religious twist on it. I solicited readers to give me honest feedback with positive results. My story is very complex, funny, sad, intriguing and heart warming. So much happens. There is an immense audience for Jane Austen related material.

Most respectfully,

Genevieve Wimer

I have a completed script. Original and unique. A professional Hollywood producer gave me positive coverage .

Genre: Suspense. TWO EVILS MEET. One hundred and twenty eight page script.

TWO EVILS MEET. One hundred and twenty eight page script.

This is the story about President of the USA and the President of Russia. Due to there pride and stubborn behavior concerning military matters, both there countries are on the brink of a nuclear war. However, the two Presidents are captured by a well funded organization who have an underground base in Papua New Guinea. The appointed member Israel with the help of others, storms the White House grounds and captures the US President. The President is brought to the Washington Channel and placed in a specially designed submarine. Submerged into the water, the President is nowhere to be seen. The appointed Javid, with the help of one of his colleges Vadim and a teem of ex special forces soldiers, not only captures the Russian President but place him in a specially designed oil line cleaning pig which is pushed through to China.

After days of hardship and and tension, the two Presidents reach their destination. With failed attempts to settle their differences, Chen the Chinese women in charge of the interrogation, teaches the Presidents the lesson of pain. The Presidents are tortured by electric shock but still do not come to terms. They are placed into a boxing ring to settle their differences with no result. Finally they are given a weapon with rubber bullets and made to go outside in the rough terrain and battle it out. Eventually, battered and bruised, the Presidents are sent home. Li Jun the man in charge of the secret organization follows his gut feeling and gives the order to evacuate. As the members are walking away they hear the sound of missiles. Turning they all witness the base being destroyed. Li Jun sadly tells his people that the mission has failed. Li Jun now feels that the two Presidents have formed an alliance. World order, controlled by two superpowers, No freedom.

A young woman tries to save her family from a gang of psychopaths while protecting the horrifying secret hidden beneath her feet.

Low budget horror spec script. One location and minimal cast. Email me for script.

I have a feature film screenplay, called FOLLOW UP, which has been winning a few prizes at festivals and competitions, and I am now looking for producers interested in buying the project.

Logline: Over the course of an interview with a young music journalist, a broken and reclusive rock star reveals the secret behind his mysterious disappearance twelve years earlier, finding surprising inspiration for a possible comeback along the way.

I have 15 years experience as a film writer, novelist and freelance film journalist, for outlets such as Total Film Magazine and Film Inquiry.

If there is any interest in reading the screenplay, please don't hesitate to contact me via my email address: writeherewritenow80@gmail.com

Hi. I have a horror full-lenght name THE HOUSE IN THE FIELD tham I'm trying to sell. IF you wpuld like to know more, please emeil me. cesare.dimensionzero@gmail.com

Regards

For your consideration:
Forgoing traditional medical treatment in favor of alternative methods after a devastating diagnosis, a busy mother/executive unwittingly propels distressing predicaments at those who love her. (It received the following comment from a screenplay competition: The writer has succeeded in translating a premise that is unique, imaginative and marketable into a tout, action-packed story.)

Thriller Script - Joshua Tree - Rob Michaelson

Hi Producer,

I'm a credited screenwriter with a movie coming to theaters in 2020 entitled Warning. It stars Thomas Jane, Annabelle Wallis, and Alice Eve among others. I have a new thriller script called Joshua Tree. Here is the logline - "When a group of friends go to the desert to trip out, they become the unwitting subjects of a psychiatrist's study on insanity."

Let me know if you have any interest and I can send it over.

Best,
Rob Michaelson

Snatched from the circus she grew up in by the Child Welfare League, ten year old Penny Patches, runs away from the abusive orphanage in order to make the long journey back to the circus family who loves her.

THE SAN QUENTIN NEWS is based on my role as an educator at San Quentin Prison. It's the story of how I collaborated with inmate journalists to create an award-winning prison newspaper.
My bio: https://sanquentinnews.com/champion-bolema-retires/
and a recent solo art show: https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/thomas-bolema?tab=artwork&deleteartworkid=27910313&page=1
IMDB profie: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1868529/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

I am an American screenwriter with 10 complete screenplays within the genre of horror, crime thriller, fantasy, supernatural, and western.

I'd like to offer my 54-page Western/Family screenplay for consideration as a televisions movie or feature film.

THE PROPOSITION set in 1799 is a Quaker love story.

It will appeal to Cowboy and Indian fans seeking the adventure of the Old West. To people who honor God. To suspense fans who enjoy action and adventure. And don’t forget the ladies. THE PROPOSITION is also a Chick-Lit due to the strong heroine 20-year-old Tess Bowlby.

After the death of his parents and the bank forecloses on his farm due to back taxes, Texas born John Queenie sees his luck change when he answers an Ohio newspaper ad to break a wild filly. Unbeknownst to John, the “wild filly” in question is a beautiful and rebellious Quaker by the name of Tess Bowlby.

John is immediately smitten with the auburn-haired beauty, but Tess sees John as an outsider. A “bought husband” and she is furious and aloof. The relationship between John and Tess is strained until John’s good heart and bravery softens the defiant Tess.

When Tess and other Quaker women are kidnapped by an Indian war party during a barn raising celebration, the Quaker community known as the “non-violent and quiet people” are reluctant to search for their women. They want to alert the Sheriff, but John is not Quaker and waits for no one. Determined to get Tess back, John bands together with Titus and Henry.

THE PROPOSITION is a heart-warming action-packed screenplay proving love conquers all, even religious boundaries.

Character Outline:

John Queenie is the handsome and rugged down on his luck cowboy who falls for fiery Quaker girl Tess Bowlby.

Tess Bowlby is the Quaker beauty admired by many but defies her religion for true love.

Thaddeus Bowlby is Tess’s strict but loving father who is determined to marry Tess to save his family and to preserve the Quaker way of life.

Titus is a Quaker brute who longs for Tess’s hand in marriage. He will stop John Queenie from having Tess at all costs.

Henry Faulkner is the young Quaker betrothed to Tess’s younger sister Polly but longs for Tess from afar.

THE PROPOSITION is suitable for all age groups.

My professional credentials pertains to an Associates degree from MediaTech Institute in the field of film and music.

I also held contracts with Mélange Books and Black Rose Writing who represented 7 of my books. My true crime anthology Twisted Love-twelve cases of bad love is currently represented by RJ Parker Publishing.

Respectfully Yours,
JoAnne Myers

joannemyers824@gmail.com
915-271-0884
www.booksandpaintingsbyjoanne.com

Hello

I am an American screenwriter with 10 completed screenplays within the genre of horror, crime thriller, fantasy, supernatural, and western. At this time, I'd like to offer my 33-page screenplay that fits many genres for consideration as a television movie or feature film.

AN AGREEMENT set in modern day will appeal to paranormal fans seeking the adventure of ghost hunting. To suspense fans who enjoy mystery, murder and danger and to horror fans or those who study or practice Demonology.

Privileged college boy Brice Conrad, 24, is stopped for speeding by small town sheriff Buford Bellmore, 50-60’s, and his gum chewing and giddy deputy, 30’s, . Brice is beaten into unconsciousness by the sheriff and wakes hours later in the towns outdated jail.

Brice’s cellmate is mild mannered Mr. Nomed, a demon. Unbeknownst to Brice, the town has an agreement with Mr. Nomed, to use tourists as food for Mr. Nomed, in exchange Mr. Nomed leaves the locals alone.

Brice grows increasingly impatient with his stay and is denied his phone call. He is kept entertainment by various locals, who supply him with alcohol, cigarettes, music, sex and a smorgasbord of homecooked food.

His visitors include, a four-man quartet, beautiful party girls Jolene and Evie, and a local mechanic who supplies Brice girlie magazines.

Emma James, 40’s, cooks for the prisoners. She and her dim-witted son, 20-year-old Danny, pay Brice a visit while Danny plays his harmonica.

Father Randolph, 60’s, visits Brice as he does for each prisoner for any confessions or last rights the prisoner may have.

Each visitor shares a story of a lost relative or how they cherish their loved one. When Danny ignores the towns curfew, he becomes an easy meal for Mr. Nomed. Brice’s impatience turns to horror when he inadvertently witnesses Mr. Nomed attack Danny and eat his brains.

The sheriff finally takes pity on Brice and allows him his one phone call. Brice notifies his family’s attorney who arrives the next day only to find Brice gone and himself the new prisoner.

If you are interested in reading the entire script, please contact me.

Respectfully Yours,
JoAnne Myers
915-271-0884

I'd like to offer my thriller/fantasy, IS IT ONLY A MYTH? set in the year 1997 for consideration as a television movie or feature film.

IS IT ONLY A MYTH? is a 79-page action packed screenplay that will appeal to fans seeking the high-stakes adventure of hunting monsters while maintaining the scope of focus on the main character 37-year-old bachelor James Conner.

Story Outline:

At the tender age of seven, James Conner survived the tragic Silver Bridge Collapse of 1967. That was the first time he saw the Mothman. The nightmares and migraines James suffers from that ordeal persist. Now Sheriff of a small southeastern town, James is besieged with reports of missing people and sightings of a dark hairy bat/rat/human creature.

With a list of odd ball characters hunting the beast for money or glory, the body count rises. With unwanted help from drunks, career criminals, husband and wife teams, and new stranger in town Page Banner, and her questionable 3-man crew, it’s hard to tell friend from foe.

Character Outline:

Sheriff James Conner, 37, is a dedicated and upstanding law officer dedicated to his widowed mother and small-town citizens.

Page Banner, 30’s, is James Conner’s beautiful and conniving new lover posing as a Cryptozoologist but in reality, a fortune hunter who seeks the Mothman for her own agenda.

Mom, 60-70’s, is a good natured and loving mother to James. Her sighting of a large dark creature with glowing red eyes brings back horrible memories for her and James.

Ted, 40’s, is the weapons handler for the group. He is an adventurer and devoted friend to Page who doesn’t know fear.

Joe, 20-30’s, bomb expert. A ladies man. In it for the fun of the hunt.

Mark, 30’s, is the quiet and level-headed equipment operator.

Minor characters that lend comedic spice include;

1. Ernest and Marbella Grey 60-70’s
2. Business owner Tae Wong, 40-50’s
3. Joni Rogers, 20’s, the pretty nymphomaniac
4. Felix Perez, 50-60, the hard-working immigrant.
5. Willard Jackson and his twin brothers Jonas and Poker, African American ex-cons and hunters after the rumored reward money.

IS IT ONLY A MYTH? is loaded with misplaced love, treachery and a twist ending.

Author Bio:

I earned an Associate degree in Recording Arts from MediaTech Institute located in Farmers Branch, TX.
I held 3-year contracts with Mélange Books and Black Rose Writing who represented 7 of my books. My true crime anthology Twisted Love-twelve cases of bad love is currently represented by RJ Parker Publishing.

Respectfully Yours,

JoAnne Myers
915-271-0884

I am an American screenwriter with 10 completed screenplays within the genre of horror, thriller, fantasy, supernatural, and western. At this time, I'd like to offer my 33-page screenplay that fits many genres for consideration as a television movie or feature film.

AN AGREEMENT set in modern day will appeal to paranormal fans seeking the adventure of ghost hunting. To suspense fans who enjoy mystery, murder and danger and to horror fans or those who study or practice Demonology.

Privileged college boy Brice Conrad, 24, is stopped for speeding by small town sheriff Buford Bellmore, 50-60’s, and his gum chewing and giddy deputy, 30’s, . Brice is beaten into unconsciousness by the sheriff and wakes hours later in the towns outdated jail.

Brice’s cellmate is mild mannered Mr. Nomed, a demon. Unbeknownst to Brice, the town has an agreement with Mr. Nomed, to use non-locals as food for Mr. Nomed, in exchange Mr. Nomed leaves the locals alone.

Brice grows increasingly impatient with his stay and is denied his phone call. He is kept entertainment by various locals, who supply him with alcohol, cigarettes, music, sex and a smorgasbord of homecooked food.

His visitors include, a four-man quartet, beautiful party girls Jolene and Evie, and a local mechanic who supplies Brice girlie magazines.

Emma James, 40’s, cooks for the prisoners. She and her dim-witted son, 20-year-old Danny, pay Brice a visit while Danny plays his harmonica.

Father Randolph, 60’s, visits Brice as he does for each prisoner for any confessions or last rights the prisoner may have.

Each visitor shares a story of a lost relative or how they cherish their loved one. When Danny ignores the towns curfew, he becomes an easy meal for Mr. Nomed. Brice’s impatience turns to horror when he inadvertently witnesses Mr. Nomed attack Danny and eat his brains.

The sheriff finally takes pity on Brice and allows him his one phone call. Brice notifies his family’s attorney who arrives the next day only to find Brice gone and himself the new prisoner.

Author Bio:

I earned an Associate degree in Recording Arts from MediaTech Institute located in Farmers Branch, TX.
I held 3-year contracts with Mélange Books and Black Rose Writing who represented 7 of my books. My true crime anthology Twisted Love-twelve cases of bad love is currently represented by RJ Parker Publishing.

If you are interested in reading the entire script, please contact me.

Hello,

I am an American screenwriter with 10 complete screenplays within the genre of horror, thriller, fantasy, supernatural, and western. At this time, I'd like to offer my 34-page screenplay that fits many genres for a television movie or feature film.

DARK VISIONS set in modern day will appeal to those who believe in or possess the gift of clairvoyance or practice the art of hypnotism. To suspense fans who enjoy mystery, murder, romance, danger and action. And don’t forget the ladies. DARK VISIONS is also a Chick-Lit due to the strong and beautiful main character 26-year-old Carrie Reynolds.

Logline: The nightmares triggered by her 26th birthday help Carrie Reynold’s solve the 20-year absence of her father with deadly consequences.

Synopsis: From the on-start of Carrie’s 26th birthday she is plagued with disturbing nightmares connected to her childhood. Each dream brings Carrie closer to unraveling the mystery of her “dark visions”, and the unexplained disappearance of her father Zack Reynolds which occurred on the eve of Zacks's 26th birthday.

Evelyn Reynolds is Carrie’s mother. A woman obsessed with her appearance and keeping face within her small community. Unknown to all Evelyn murdered Zack and discarded his body in the abandoned outhouse on the family farm. Evelyn then concealed the crime by insisting Zack left her for another woman. An explanation Zack’s brother Officer Doug Reynolds disbelieves.

Through Doug, Carrie meets Officer Mark Ety and sparks fly. As the relationship grows, Mark encourages Carrie to seek outside help for her nightmares by way of a hypnotist.

Evelyn secretly disapproves of Carrie and Mark’s relationship. When the hypnotist is killed and Mark is wounded, Carrie is forced to take sides and surrender to her “dark visions” to reveal the truth.

DARK VISIONS contains a colorful collection of good and evil characters with a twist ending.

I earned an Associate degree in Recording Arts from MediaTech Institute located in Farmers Branch, TX. I also held contracts with Mélange Books and Black Rose Writing who represented 7 of my books. My true crime anthology Twisted Love-twelve cases of bad love is currently represented by RJ Parker Publishing.

If you would like to read the entire script, please contact me.

Respectfully Yours,

JoAnne Myers

joannemyers824@gmail.com
915-271-0884
www.booksandpaintingsbyjoanne.com

Hello,

I have a psychological thriller that tells the tale of a young girl who has the courage to kill her past and become a new person.
Would you be interested?

Best,

Sefika

I have a feature length Zombie action horror script as well as a short film proof of concept which can be seen here: https://www.creativechaos.tv/the-working-dead

Logline for submission.

Logline: A conservative college undergrad criticizes the alleged epidemic of sexual misconduct only to reconsider her views after her own assault.

I wrote and produced a short film in 2010 entitled “Blind Colour”. The story is about a tragic experience I had that no child should have gone through because of the color of their skin in 1955, Portland, Oregon, where racism was so pervasive. I also produced a documentary called “Healing Grace”.

I have the imagination to envision what a script will look like after it is made into a film and accurately judge the response it will get from the public when released.
You can review my films on my website http://www.7northeastproductions.com.

I have written a new story called H I D D E N (A Story of Love, Betrayal and Revelations).

Tina and her girlfriend, Sophia, are jogging at the park. After completing their run, they depart and go their separate ways. Tina is walking and reading messages on her cell phone. Someone bumps into her. Her phone falls on the ground. A man picks her phone up and hands it to her. This is the beginning of H I D D E N.

Feature length comedy screenplay - "Senior Wedding."

Producer: Following is the log-line and synopsis to a feature length comedy screenplay titled "Senior Wedding." Thank you for the opportunity to submit.

SENIOR WEDDING - LOG LINE
Confusion is an understatement when three young prospective brides have only forty-eight hours to assist an eighty-year-old woman prepare for her wedding.

SYNOPSIS
After three young prospective brides in Laura’s wedding gown shop offer to assist Lillie, an eighth year old prepare for her wedding, it is revealed that they only have forty-eight hours to provide her with artificial nails, coloring and styling her hair, performing anti-aging beauty treatments and selecting lingerie for her honeymoon. While all of this is transpiring, the turmoil is compounded with an attempt by the seamstress in the wedding gown shop to fit a glamorous but over-sized wedding gown to Lillie’s frail and unattractive body. With little time to spare just before the wedding, Lillie and her fiance, appear separately on a local television show, Married Before and Again. Here, Lillie recounts a string of hilarious experiences when she was pursued by womanizers throughout her life, while her fiance conveys the humorous accounts of how he tried to introduce himself to Lillie in a supermarket and when he asked for her hand in marriage. During the wedding and while the wedding reception is in progress, the stress levels finally subside and the traditional celebration of the couple’s marriage is not without tender moments and tears, as Lillie’s eighty year old husband attempts to sing a song written by him to honor his bride.

I have 123 pages registered in WGAW comedy screenplay.

Hi there,

I have a feature length horror screenplay that I think you would enjoy.

Logline: In an attempt to bond over the summer, a family of three must go from operating an abandoned restaurant to surviving the sadistic previous owners.

I currently have a sitcom completely finished and ready to be pitched.

SITCOM:
“Sunny Breeze Estates” is about a guy, while on the verge of graduating college, inherits a trailer park from his deceased uncle. He immediately drops out of college and drags his free-loading best friend to help him run the trailer park. They arrive to find it in complete disarray, populated with outlandish and crazy characters and on the verge of being repossessed by the bank.

I also have another sitcom (military) completed and ready to be pitched in addition to other screenplays currently in the works. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Best Regards,

Andrew Rowberry

Can you please read my logline and tell me what you think.

Good afternoon,

My name is Hayden. I’m a writer here in LA.
Would it be alright if I sent you a script to consider?
I’d love to work with you and think you’ll really enjoy the material.

Courage: Our Credo - a true story following a family of Polish captives escaping a Siberian labor camp during WW2.

Thank you very much for your time.
Hayden Bownds
512 639 0307

Weight of the wind
This is a concept video: https://vimeo.com/170880616
Weight of the Wind
LOGLINE:
A suicidal man is taken on a time-traveling journey ofself-discovery by God and Satan, forcing him to come toterms with his faults and enabling him to mend the woundshe’s left in his tracks.
SYNOPSIS:
In the past, Jonas was career driven with many friendsalong with a supportive girlfriend named Birdie. Whilestriving to be a poet, he made ends meet working at arestaurant and subsequently pushed everyone one he caredfor away. Now alone with a head full of regret andappearing to be nowhere closer to his dream, he thinksmaking a deal with the Devil sounds appealing but realizesif God doesn’t exist, how can he?He continues his normal nighty routine of binge drinkingand cycling through past memories, only this night hedrunkenly cries out to God and trashes his house; feelingmore alone than ever. The next morning he hangs himself inhis backyard only to wake in his bed confused and nursinga hangover.In the present no one recognizes him. Upon going to alocal bar, the place goes silent, where he meets Satan.There he finds that one of his poems was published in amagazine and he’s now a famous writer. Awestruck with hisnew life, he tries to call Birdie but gets an unfamiliarvoice to a place called Jaybird Coffee.It’s there that he meets with Jay Mac on severaloccasions, who is himself in the future. He unveils thekeys to having a prosperous life. Jonas tries to rekindlethe relationship between him and Birdie but it appearsit’s too late, as she’s married and her husband isn’taround, or is he?Disheartened, Jonas finds himself with a pianist whoexplains patience. He then visits Candor Magazine where hereceives a hefty check. Bill, the publicist, tells him hemust resign his contract after he belittles Sady, whofeels a lot like Jonas once did. All the while in thisstate of limbo, he realizes he can alter the past andrewrite his future.In the future, Jonas becomes aware of who he once waswhile visiting with Birdie, Jaymac and saving Sady fromher suicide attempt; alternating between the past andpresent. Upon meeting with a painter, Jonas understandsperseverance and waiting on the Lord, in which the devilreveals to him that he is actually dead. Not willing toaccept this, Jonas rushes away where he is met by God whoinforms him of his ability to time travel and knows theplans for a prosperous future, if only he’d listen andhave patience and perseverance.Back in his backyard, the noose breaks around his neck. Heruns in and writes down his account then goes to everyonehe’s wronged and mends the relationships. It becomesevident that he was given the opportunity to go back intime when he was a boy and give himself his account ofwisdom. Growing up with the right heart and ultimatelybecoming “Jay Mac,” eventually allowed him and Birdie toget married and open a shop called JayBird Coffee.2.

Currently seeking original screenplays

Regarding: H I D D E N (A Story of Love, Betrayal and Revelations)

I wrote and produced a short film in 2010 entitled “Blind Colour”. The story is about a tragic experience I had that no child should have gone through because of the color of their skin in 1955, Portland, Oregon, where racism was so pervasive. I also produced a documentary called “Healing Grace”.

I have the imagination to envision what a script will look like after it is made into a film and accurately judge the response it will get from the public when released.
You can review my films on my website http://www.7northeastproductions.com.

I have written a new story called H I D D E N (A Story of Love, Betrayal and Revelations).

Tina and her girlfriend, Sophia, are jogging at the park. After completing their run, they depart and go their separate ways. Tina is walking and reading messages on her cell phone. Someone bumps into her. Her phone falls on the ground. A man picks her phone up and hands it to her. This is the beginning of H I D D E N.

I am looking for a Producer who is looking for new stories. I do have a synopsis of H I D D E N. I can email it to you.

Patricia Lewis
7 Northeast Productions

Weight of the wind
This is a concept video: https://vimeo.com/170880616
Weight of the Wind
LOGLINE:
A suicidal man is taken on a time-traveling journey ofself-discovery by God and Satan, forcing him to come toterms with his faults and enabling him to mend the wounds he’s left in his tracks.
SYNOPSIS:
In the past, Jonas was career driven with many friendsalong with a supportive girlfriend named Birdie. Whilestriving to be a poet, he made ends meet working at arestaurant and subsequently pushed everyone one he caredfor away. Now alone with a head full of regret andappearing to be nowhere closer to his dream, he thinksmaking a deal with the Devil sounds appealing but realizesif God doesn’t exist, how can he?He continues his normal nighty routine of binge drinkingand cycling through past memories, only this night hedrunkenly cries out to God and trashes his house; feelingmore alone than ever. The next morning he hangs himself inhis backyard only to wake in his bed confused and nursinga hangover.In the present no one recognizes him. Upon going to alocal bar, the place goes silent, where he meets Satan.There he finds that one of his poems was published in amagazine and he’s now a famous writer. Awestruck with hisnew life, he tries to call Birdie but gets an unfamiliarvoice to a place called Jaybird Coffee.It’s there that he meets with Jay Mac on severaloccasions, who is himself in the future. He unveils thekeys to having a prosperous life. Jonas tries to rekindlethe relationship between him and Birdie but it appearsit’s too late, as she’s married and her husband isn’taround, or is he?Disheartened, Jonas finds himself with a pianist whoexplains patience. He then visits Candor Magazine where hereceives a hefty check. Bill, the publicist, tells him hemust resign his contract after he belittles Sady, whofeels a lot like Jonas once did. All the while in thisstate of limbo, he realizes he can alter the past andrewrite his future.In the future, Jonas becomes aware of who he once waswhile visiting with Birdie, Jaymac and saving Sady fromher suicide attempt; alternating between the past andpresent. Upon meeting with a painter, Jonas understandsperseverance and waiting on the Lord, in which the devilreveals to him that he is actually dead. Not willing toaccept this, Jonas rushes away where he is met by God whoinforms him of his ability to time travel and knows theplans for a prosperous future, if only he’d listen andhave patience and perseverance.Back in his backyard, the noose breaks around his neck. Heruns in and writes down his account then goes to everyonehe’s wronged and mends the relationships. It becomesevident that he was given the opportunity to go back intime when he was a boy and give himself his account ofwisdom. Growing up with the right heart and ultimatelybecoming “Jay Mac,” eventually allowed him and Birdie toget married and open a shop called JayBird Coffee.2.

Please let us know if you would like the actual script

Hi, I have almost unlimited comedic topical stories based on real events about protecting the dysfunctional rich and famous. Their needs fall between what the police or lawyers can do for them. I have outlined the stories for television entitled '98" which focuses on two super tough ladies who work a team covering a niche called "The Area", which is a rich residential area, that exist in every city around the world. Business Billionaires who get caught with hookers, companies who get caught in honeypots in Russia, wealthy families extorted by organized crime, nannies who kidnap kids they are paid to care for, client wives who chase BodyGuards. Film star clients who will not pay their bills, mad drunken butlers, crazy entitled kids, Shareholder meeting protests, crazy CEOs, Hells Angel troubles, inept police, dumb intelligence agencies, Mad suicide bomber, and stories so funny they are hard to believe. Close protection of the elite opens a door onto how the rich really live. 98 is the last two digits of the emergency number linking Nemesis to their clients. I've drafted 10 episodes packed with crazy, funny and dramatic real event-based "Life Styles of the Rich and Famous, Ray Donovan, Charlies Angel" type action TV. I'd happily share with people who know what they are doing because I don't. The stories are Toronto based but it applies to almost any city anywhere.
Thanks
Derek Humble
Former Brit Special Forces turned High-End Personal Protector
905-392-6712

Guest Producer
Do you still looking for screenplays to finance and produce? I have several.

1 2 3 4 5 6