​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board: To reach If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp, click the profile photo at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar and you will see the link.

Ginger's Susan Hayward Message Board
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
g
Ginger
Susan's Home Near Heflin, Alabama
L. Phillips sent a couple of photos for us which I really appreciate. I don't recall ever seeing photos of Susan and Eaton's home near Heflin, Alabama. The photo below is the home on the ranch estate. " title="Photo Sharing"> The below photo is the barn on...
Views: 3785   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 06, 2021
by Max
"Where Love Has Gone"
I came across this on a website, has anyone else heard this happened??... It was no secret that Davis and Hayward loathed one another. Different sources give different reasons for their feud. Was it because Davis resented playing Hayward's mother (she was only ten ye...
Views: 650   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 26, 2019
by John
Errol Jones
Errol Jones passed away on April 14, 2019. I just heard the news today. Errol was a great fan of Susan Hayward. He had seen her twice in person. Once, backstage after her appearance on The Joey Bishop Show, and he had also seen the live performance of Mame in Las Veg...
Views: 346   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 21, 2019
by Ginger Haydon
g
GInger
Susan's birthday - June 30
Remembering Susan on her birthday, June 30....it is getting more and more difficult to post photos, etc, here, but I'm trying to leave this message board up for historical purposes, and also if any of you want to communicate. Please join us at www.facebook.com/sus...
Views: 252   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 30, 2019
by GInger
g
Ginger
March 14 - Remembering Susan Hayward
On March 14, 1975, Susan Hayward passed away after a long illness. Most of us here remember where we were that day when we heard the news. Susan didn't believe that she would be remembered, but how wrong she was! Here and at my Facebook page for Susan we remember he...
Views: 352   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 17, 2019
by Ginger
If You Knew Susie
Unfortunately--or fortunately--not everyone--certianly not me!--is on Facebook. The message board appears to be dying--which is not the same as the respect and love of Susan's persona or talents
Views: 443   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 19, 2018
by Ginger Haydon
Title Photo of Susan/Message Board
Thank you to Kate Gaddis for sharing her photo album of Susan at my Facebook page for Susan (www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar) which included the above beautiful black and white photo. Ginger
Views: 414   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 17, 2018
by Ginger Haydon
June 30 - Susan's birthday
Remembering Susan Hayward on her birthdate.....She was born June 30, 1917 and passed away on March 14, 1975. I have loved her since the first time I saw her on the big screen. She was born 101 years ago. It's wonderful to have her memories on film.:heart: I'm s...
Views: 350   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 14, 2018
by Ginger Haydon
l
Lynn
Did Susan Ever Have to Use 'Doubles' for Risky Scenes?
Hi, all, I know that Susan did not WANT to use 'doubles' and, in fact, did some pretty daring stunts, even in the face of danger. But when I think of scenes like in "The Conquerer", when she is running to escape and John Wayne (or a 'double'?) scoops Susan up ont...
Views: 1235   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jun 30, 2018
by Ginger Haydon
March 14
:rose: Susan Hayward passed away on March 14, 1975. We remember her beauty, grace, and talent....always :hearts:
Views: 393   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 18, 2018
by Kerry
Happy 2018! Susan Hayward - New youtube slideshow
Happy New Year to those who visit here, and I wanted to give you the link to the newest slideshow that I have finished for Susan. Below is the link to copy paste in your browser. If you have trouble, I think you should be able to type in Susan Hayward Classic Film St...
Views: 411   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 28, 2018
by Ginger
Losin' It
Ginger-I've enjoyed reading your Message Board for many years and than more recently Susans' facebook page. I am not on Facebook and really don't want to join;when I tried to access her page this morning,it appeared that now one must subscribe to Facebook. I'm hop...
Views: 451   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 19, 2017
by Ginger
t
TRISH
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIMOTHY AND GREGORY
I would like to wish Timothy and Gregory Many Happy Returns of the Day and hope they enjoy their birthday. All Best Wishes from Trish.
Views: 770   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 22, 2017
by Tim Barker
I'll Cry Tomorow
I was thinking, as I do often, of I'LL CRY TOMORROW, (as well as inadequately singing some of the songs myself) and it occurred to me. Can anyone think of any other movie in which a dramatic star such as Susan sang all her songs herself? (Not a musical star like Ga...
Views: 802   Replies: 9
Last Post: Aug 20, 2017
by Bill Gerdts
Susan Hayward/Hollywood's Straight Shooter/youtube video
There is a new video on youtube called "Susan Hayward: Hollywood's Straight Shooter. It has some very nice photos and clips of Susan in it... a few photos I have never seen .....the photo at about 48 seconds into the video is really special. I think you will love it....
Views: 430   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 16, 2017
by Kerry
Title Photo/From Ray Garcia
Isn't this the most beautiful photo of Susan Hayward! This was a gift to Ray from Eduardo Moreno, author of "The Films Of Susan Hayward." Thank you for sharing, Ray!
Views: 418   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 02, 2017
by TRISH
Susan Hayward Video At Youtube/Sweet
Here is the url for a short and sweet video at youtube. Just copy/paste the url or if you have trouble with that search "Susan Hayward Video Lizzie Cox" at youtube. https://youtu.be/jDsVpon7oGc
Views: 425   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 02, 2017
by Ginger Haydon
t
TRISH
HONOURING THE GREATEST ACTRESS EVER, SUSAN HAYWARD ON HER 100TH BIRTHDAY, 30TH JUNE, 2017.
SHE STARTED LIFE AS EDYTHE ALL THOSE YEARS AGO A DETERMINED LITTLE GIRL WHO WANTED TO SHOW SHE COULD MAKE IT ON HER OWN AND HAVE FAME IN SIGHT, NOT KNOWING OF THE CONFLICTS SHE EVENTUALLY WOULD FIGHT. HOLLYWOOD BECKONED AND SHE WAS ON HER WAY TO A BETTER LIFE...
Views: 485   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 01, 2017
by TRISH
k
Kerry
Tentative Offering
Gloria and Trish tend to have a propensity for verse composition. I tend not. But on an occasion such as what would have been the century birthday, I feel I should add my lesser contribution. ======================================== Things I Learned from Susan...
Views: 521   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 30, 2017
by Kerry
How Susan Hayward's movie roles related to my life
The Lady, The Legend: Susan Hayward On Her Centennial Year. When I really noticed her It was at the start Of her role as Jane Froman in With A Song In My Heart. From that time on In happiness or sorrow Susie made sure that I'll (not) Cry Tomorrow. As...
Views: 416   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 30, 2017
by TRISH
Susan Hayward/100 Years!
100 years! It would have been possible for Susan to still be with us, but it was not to be. We all feel like she was taken much too soon. I wish I could have met her, but that was not to be either. Idolizing is not my connection with Susan Hayward. It’s mos...
Views: 406   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 29, 2017
by Ginger Haydon
Happy Birthday to Ray Garcia!
Happy Birthday, Ray Garcia! Your birthday is one day before Susan's. That's pretty cool! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful photos with us over the years, and I have been able to post many of them at Susan's Facebook page also. www.facebook.com/susanhay...
Views: 480   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 29, 2017
by Ginger Haydon
What happened to------
I just started relooking at the Susan pages and noted ha in the list of her films there is omitted my favorite of all of her flicks-HOUSE OF STRANGERS. Kind of strange,no? Bill
Views: 500   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 24, 2017
by Ginger Haydon
Susan/Photo/Canyon Passage
Susan was so beautiful in this film.. just breathtaking! Here she is with co-star, Brian Donlevy
Views: 580   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 05, 2017
by TRISH
West Georgia Living Magazine Article - May/June 2017
Please type or copy paste the website address below to reach the newest article about Susan Hayward in West Georgia Living.... May-June 2017 .. click to page 13 to start the article https://issuu.com/times-georgian/docs/wgl_may-june_2017
Views: 486   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 23, 2017
by Ginger Haydon
Susan/Photo/New to Me/Ray Garcia Collection
This photo was totally new to me when Ray Garcia posted it to FB a few weeks ago. I think it is a gorgeous, yet sweet photo of Susan. Ray has always been so generous with his photos. I'll post more soon.
Views: 493   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 12, 2017
by Ginger Haydon
General Board
I made a post on the General Board part of this message board. It's just for whatever. Feel free to post.. maybe we can get it going. I'll try harder too... :)
Views: 639   Replies: 0
by Ginger Haydon
Susan/Photo/Smash-Up: The Story Of A Woman/Ray Garcia Collection
This is a still from Smash-Up: The Story of a Woman (1947).. Susan's first Oscar nomination. I had never seen this particular photo before. This is from the collection of our friend, Ray Garcia Lee Bowman, Susan Hayward, Marsha Hunt By the way, Marsha Hunt...
Views: 409   Replies: 0
by Ginger Haydon
Adam Had Four Sons/Publicity Still
Warner Baxter and Susan Hayward - Adam Had Four Sons (1941)
Views: 412   Replies: 2
by Ginger Haydon
Message board back in business!
Hello everyone, You may have noticed that the message board has been expired since this past January. I renewed it tonight, so everything seems to back to normal. Let me know if you have problems posting. Ginger
Views: 450   Replies: 4
by Ginger Haydon
Photo of Susan/Testing
Just testing to see if this photo shows up.
Views: 439   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 31, 2017
by Ginger Haydon
The Susan Hayward Classic Film Star Website
Hi everyone, This message is in regard to my original website, Susan Hayward Classic Film Star, which has been online since circa 1998. I have reworked it and renamed it once or twice over the years as I recall. A couple of years ago, yahoo hosting transferred...
Views: 465   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 30, 2017
by Ginger Haydon
t
Trish
NEVER FORGOTTEN - WRITTEN 14TH MARCH 2012
Susan's anniversary has come around once more And I strive to write comments on the lady I adore. What can I say that hasn't already been said About Susan, Edythe and sometimes even "Red". Her determination to succeed led her to scale the height In a place cal...
Views: 434   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 01, 2016
by Trish
t
Trish
SUSAN HAYWARD's 97TH BIRTHDAY.
Now that it is the 30th of June We think of Susan whom we lost too soon. She enchanted us all with her lovely face Her glorious hair and never ending grace. I am often asked why I admire her so - When I look at her I feel such a warm glow. She brings so much...
Views: 380   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 28, 2016
by Trish
t
Trish
SUSAN HAYWARD'S 96th BIRTHDAY
Susan is still weaving her magic From high in the sky above, As we talk about her constantly And think of her with love. Today would have been her birthday With all 96 candles glowing, And many of us will be watching her On deciding which film we'll be showi...
Views: 419   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 23, 2016
by Trish
t
Trish
SUSAN HAYWARD'S 95TH BIRTHDAY
Many of Susan's fans are meeting once more On an internet site for the lady they adore. To celebrate her life and give thanks for her birth, 95 years ago today, a Special Day on earth. What was it about her which made us love her so? She had our admiration whi...
Views: 387   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 21, 2016
by Trish
t
Trish
For Susan's 94th Birthday.
We are still honouring Susan in so many little ways And know we will be doing so 'til the end of our days. Appreciating all of the films in which she starred, It being obvious to all she had worked extremely hard. "I am just a working girl" we are told she once...
Views: 362   Replies: 0
by Trish
t
Trish
Poems for Susan
It was in Brooklyn 99 years ago When a baby arrived Determined to show The whole world That she mattered. Her many admirers Far flung and scattered Through many countries, Would gaze in delight At Susan Hayward - A truly awesome sight. To watch her up...
Views: 434   Replies: 0
by Trish
Thanks,
Thank you for all who maintain these websites in honor of my all time favorite actress! I' enjoying catching up on her 54 movies & the many poses she left us! She was definitely underrated as an actress.....but I 've always loved the strong feisty woman she usually p...
Views: 461   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 04, 2016
by Ginger
t
Trish
Happy Birthday Dear Susan
It is 30th June and would have been Susan's 99th Birthday. I think of her every day and particularly now on Her Special Day. Rest in Peace Dear Lady.
Views: 395   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 30, 2016
by Claudia
e
Errol
HAPPY BIRTHDAY......DEAR SUSAN....
I wanted to get on here at 3am...but the computer would not stop giving me grief. I had to get ready to go for my 4th leg surgery (minor) so I didn't make it on until now. How much I look forward to June 30th each year, so I can send a special message to Susan on...
Views: 371   Replies: 0
by Errol
t
Trish
Happy Birthday Ray
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dear Ray Hope you have a lovely day maybe watching one of Susan's films.
Views: 358   Replies: 1
by Ginger
g
Ginger
June 30 - Susan's Birthdate
It's hard to believe Susan would have been 99 years old today. She is certainly missed. We are posting photos at www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar. I hope you will come over and honor her with us.
Views: 375   Replies: 0
by Ginger
Remember
I was born in Camilla,GEORGIA, 1943. And remember Susan in the '49 movie, Tulsa. Saw it this morning. My mother, Ruth Brooks, Camilla, was a Univ. of Alabama beauty, 1939 and was asked to a movie interview, in 1939. She married my dad instead. Susan was a beautiful l...
Views: 493   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 01, 2016
by Ginger
Boat
I'm about to buy Susan's cris craft and restore it in her honer in thinking of nameing it I want to live with the picture of an Oscar. Would love to talk to get some. Regards Darin
Views: 583   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 24, 2016
by ppPlanettrout
Remembering Susan
Dear Susan, On this your 41st anniversary, we remember you with love and admiration for your distinguished career in movies and for your beautiful spirit. Each year since that fateful day in 1975, we can't forget you or your magnificent courage. Your performances...
Views: 400   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 15, 2016
by Ginger
g
Ginger
March 14
Today, March 14, we remember the anniversary of Susan's passing. It is an honor to remember her today as it is each and every day. She has not been forgotten, and so many have learned more about her and have been introduced to her and her films via the power and mir...
Views: 473   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 15, 2016
by Ginger
a
Amy
Spam posted on General Board
Ginger, A person named hamisnow posted a spam message on the General Message Board today. The post is on the "Need for Speed Hot Pursuit." Can you please delete this post. Much thanks!
Views: 837   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 26, 2016
by GInger
VA - 100 Hits Romantic Saxophone [Mp3]
VA - 100 Hits Romantic Saxophone [Mp3] > http://urlin.us/1h34c VA - 100 Hits Romantic Saxophone [Mp3], Lady_Gaga_amp_Beyonce-Telephone_Richard_Grey_Son_Of_Ra_Bootleg_Dutch_House_2010_.mp3 b92c5eb40e driver ea...
Views: 440   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 23, 2016
by marvapree
t
TRISH
SUSAN HAYWARD - WHAT A PRECIOUS TREASURE.
I am taking the liberty of posting an introduction to a video here which a fan of Susan's going by the name of 3Charlie7 wrote recently on Youtube. I think he has accomplished in writing what so many of us feel about Susan: "Some people in this world just seem to...
Views: 831   Replies: 19
Last Post: Dec 30, 2015
by tbaker3charlie7)
g
GInger
Susan/Newer slideshow at youtube
i think this is a relatively new slideshow at youtube. It is very nice with gorgeous black and white photos of Susan. The background melody "Moonlight Serenade" adds that special nostalgic touch.. Enjoy Just copy paste this url below https://youtu.be/irW_779G...
Views: 433   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 28, 2015
by GInger
t
Trish
FILMS SUSAN MIGHT HAVE MADE BUT DIDN'T!
Gone With the Wind - 1939 The fiery redhead tested for the part of Scarlett O'Hara - played by Vivien Leigh For Whom The Bell Tolls - 1943 Susan was tested for the part or Maria - Ingrid Bergman got the part. Double Indemnity - 1944 As a Paramount contract p...
Views: 454   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 19, 2015
by TRISH
t
TRISH
"Buy me and my children" pleads Susan Hayward's sister.
I just came across a cutting in one of my Susan scrapbooks - it is the front page of the "National Insider" dated July 8, 1962 with the heading "BUY ME AND MY CHILDREN". There is a picture alongside of Florence pushing Moira in a push-chair and a smaller one of Susa...
Views: 498   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 20, 2015
by Kerry
Florence Marrenner and her daughter.
Florence Marrenner and her daughter Lived in my mothers home. She worked For my mother, who had a board and care Home in Los Angeles. I remember hearing The stories from my mother about the sad Relationship between Florence and Susan The daughter ( whose na...
Views: 2160   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 10, 2015
by TRISH
g
Ginger
Susan Hayward/TCM Star of the Month/Profile and Schedule of Films
It's finally here! TCM's tribute to Susan Hayward as Star of the Month/September.... !!!!!!!!! We have waited a long time, haven't we? ! I'm so thrilled for her family and fans! Copypaste the url below or click the website icon below -- should take you to t...
Views: 447   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 04, 2015
by TRISH
d
Duke
Website Update
I have Finished the pages of my collection of John Wayne movies and have now linked them to my site, its not just a list there are also pictures from the movies as well, enjoy. If you visit my site please leave your comments at The Marshals Office Guestbook Thanks....
Views: 491   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 20, 2015
by Duke
e
Elaine
Good Things Come To Those Who Wait
The subject says it all,but who knew that after 20 years it would finally happen. According to TCM's NOW PLAYING mag which arrived in my mailbox today,Susan Hayward will indeed be the SOTM for September. So barring the end of the world,her fans will finally be gra...
Views: 533   Replies: 8
Last Post: Aug 13, 2015
by Errol
g
Ginger
Liz Smith Column!
Fabulous! Hat tip to Jim Warren, a member at Susan's FB and also who knew Susan in Carrollton when he was a child, informed Liz Smith of Susan Hayward being TCM's Star of the Month in September. Copypaste the url below or click the website icon below: http://w...
Views: 536   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 05, 2015
by Ginger
j
Joanne
Susan's 98th birthday
D edication to her profession E ver the outstanding actress A lways gave her best R emains in our hearts forever. S adly missed by all her family and fans U nusual talent S aucy and sweet A dmired by her legion of fans N ever will forget you, Dear Susan,...
Views: 409   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 02, 2015
by Ginger
e
Errol
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DEAR SUSAN....AND ONE OF HER BIGGEST FANS....RAY GARCIA
TO MY FAVORITE MOVIE STAR...(FOREVER)...AND A BIG FAN OF OUR DEAR SUSAN, RAY GARCIA. PLEASE EXCUSE ME FOR COMBINING THESE BIRTHDAY WISHES, THIS YEAR, BUT I AM DEALING WITH A LOT OF PAIN AND CAN ONLY BE ON THE INTERNET FOR A FEW MINUTES TODAY. RAY....I WISH YOU A...
Views: 393   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 30, 2015
by Errol
g
Ginger
Trish Sharp's poem honoring Susan's birthday
Trish Sharp wrote this poem in 2011... REMEMBERING SUSAN ON THE OCCASION OF HER 94TH BIRTHDAY - BY TRISH SHARP- 30TH JUNE, 2011 We are still honouring Susan in so many little ways And know we will be doing so ‘till the end of our days. Appreciating all of...
Views: 354   Replies: 1
by Lynn
t
TRISH
HAPPY 98TH BIRTHDAY DEAR SUSAN
Wishing Susan a Happy Birthday on the 30th June with many thanks for the happy hours she has given me over the years while watching her films. There will never be another Star like Susan - she jumped into my heart from the silver screen all those years ago and I s...
Views: 415   Replies: 1
by Ginger
t
TRISH
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAY
Wishing you a wonderful birthday Ray on the 29th June. I am a little early as I won't have access to a computer on the actual day! Love from Trish
Views: 387   Replies: 2
by Ginger
g
Ginger
SUSAN HAYWARD - TCM STAR OF THE MONTH - SEPTEMBER, 2015
Hi eveyone, it seems unbelievable, but apparently it's true! Susan Hayward is scheduled as Star of the Month at TCM for September, 2015. I hope this truly comes to pass, as we have been awaiting this for so long! It will be fun listening to extra commentary, v...
Views: 538   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 24, 2015
by Ginger
r
Ray
Happy Birthday Trish.
Today is Trish's birthday. Have a great Birthday. Thank you for sharing your collection on Susan, I enjoy them very much. Love Ray
Views: 496   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 14, 2015
by TRISH
g
Ginger
Susan/Canyon Passage
Since I know some of you don't frequent or use Facebook, I am trying to share some photos that are posted at Facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar I love this photo of Susan Hayward and Brian Donlevy - "Canyon Passage" 1946
Views: 531   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 22, 2015
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Susan/Young and Willing/1943
shared from www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar Young and Willing (1943)...Susan Hayward and Martha O'Driscoll Capture No. 158 by Desiree Michele Colson
Views: 582   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 21, 2015
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Susan/Photo from Brazil, 1956
Sharing from www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar From the collection of Fernanda Trigueiro Susan in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.. 1956
Views: 416   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 21, 2015
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Susan Hayward/Candid/Woman Obsessed (1959)
sharing from www.facebook.com/susanhaywardclassicfilmstar From the collection of Fernanda Trigueiro I remember this dress as the one when she was at the fair.
Views: 432   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 19, 2015
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Another Radio Recording - Susan/Edgar Bergen and Charlie McCarthy/1944
I had never heard this one before. You should be able to click on the website or copypaste the below url. https://archive.org/details/CharlieMcCarthy440206SusanHayward
Views: 368   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 18, 2015
by Ginger
t
TRISH
RADIO RECORDING - Susan Hayward and Jess Barker
I found a picture of a record issued by the Treasury Department as follows: "Treasury Department U.S. Savings Bonds Division - Radio Recording No. 95 Do not play before January 16, 1949 - GUEST STAR Susan Hayward in "Sleep Has Many Dreams" with Jess Barker an...
Views: 637   Replies: 8
Last Post: Apr 03, 2015
by Jody Evans
g
Ginger
Photo that goes with Trish's post.....Re: Donna Colton
Trish asked that I post this to accompany her post..I thought it would be more noticeable in an individual post.
Views: 532   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 14, 2015
by Kerry
g
Ginger
March 14
Susan Hayward passed away on March 14, 1975 after fighting a hard battle against a terminal illness. She has left a legacy of wonderful memories to her beautiful family of whom she would be so proud, and she has left a treasure chest of films which her fans cherish...
Views: 383   Replies: 1
by TRISH
t
TRISH
MY MEETINGS WITH SUSAN - by DONNA COLTON
The following will be of interest to everyone who loves Susan Hayward and I am so happy to be able to bring these memories to your notice. I have been in contact with Donna for some time and she has very kindly donated her photographs taken with Susan (and signed...
Views: 653   Replies: 11
by TRISH
t
TRISH
ANOTHER MEMORY FROM DONNA
I quote more from Donna : "Last night, when I was watching Susan, I remembered another trivial moment when I was watching her film a scene in "TOP SECRET AFFAIR". It was a bedroom scene with Paul Stewart. The Director had to call "cut" because Paul Stewart forgo...
Views: 461   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 13, 2015
by Ginger
j
Jill
Patricia Morison
Hi all: Just wanted to mention that Patricia Morison, a contemporary of Susan's and who knew her when they first started out, will celebrate her 100th birthday on March 19. A recent photo reveals she still looks great, and it is bittersweet to realize that she...
Views: 436   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 12, 2015
by Jill
g
Ginger
Views: 438   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 09, 2015
by Jill
t
TRISH
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM AND GREG
I couldn't let today go by without sending Special Wishes on their Special Birthday to Tim and Greg. I hope you both enjoy your birthday with many more to come. TRISH
Views: 421   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 19, 2015
by Ginger
e
Elaine
No Show
I'm not on Facebook so my infrequent communications on this site need to be on the message board. I noticed recently, that it was mentioned there that I WANT TO LIVE was due to be shown on Thursday,the 29th at 8:00PM. Don't get your hopes up because TCM has announc...
Views: 453   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 19, 2015
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Happy New Year! 2015!
Happy New Year to everyone!
Views: 451   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 10, 2015
by Ginger
g
Ginger
POSTING PHOTOS AT THIS MESSAGE BOARD
They don't make it simple here but it can be done. You will need to upload your photo into a host site such as flickr or photo bucket ( I use photobucket most of the time)...then copy paste the img (image) link they give you into your post here, and boom, the photo a...
Views: 484   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 30, 2014
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Susan Hayward Classic Film Star/photo 4/facebook
I believe this is a still from "The Lusty Men" (1952)
Views: 406   Replies: 0
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Views: 380   Replies: 0
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Susan Hayward Classic Film Star/photo 1/facebook
Hi everyone, as you know, I have a Facebook page for Susan now. It has been up for a little over a year and a half. It has approximately 3500 likes now and there is a lot of action there. The photos are easy to post there. They are a little more time consuming to pos...
Views: 485   Replies: 0
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Susan Hayward Classic Film Star/photo 2/facebook
No. 2... One of my favorites... breathtakingly beautiful
Views: 411   Replies: 0
by Ginger
t
TRISH
GENE ARCERI - Author of RED and BROOKLYN'S SCARLETT and many other books.
It is with sadness that I have to tell you all that my dear friend, Gene Arceri passed away recently. He was a person who absolutely adored Susan Hayward since he was a young boy and was instrumental in my being able to write IF YOU KNEW SUSIE which Ginger has uploa...
Views: 625   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 28, 2014
by ALICE
g
Ginger
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas everyone, and I hope you are having a day filled with peace and contentment.
Views: 367   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 28, 2014
by Amy
g
Ginger
Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.. Save the wishbone for me.... (Back Street, 1961)
Views: 381   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 07, 2014
by Ginger
With a Song in My Heart
Not much of a message. Just to say that I re-watched WITH A SONG IN MY HEART again, and wow!-what a film, what a performance (though I'd have bee happier with a leading many other than Rory Calhoun). But, boy, one knew one was watching a STAR give a STAR performanc...
Views: 423   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 01, 2014
by Ginger
Deadline at Dawn (1946)
Ginger suggested that I post the little review I did of Deadline at Dawn that I originally posted on my Facebook page. Here it is: After giving birth to twins, the first film Susan Hayward made, released in 1946, was the great drama Deadline at Dawn. It’s a...
Views: 513   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 12, 2014
by Ginger
g
Ginger
RE: Totally Susan/Change of Heart (hmm, that title sounds familiar)
So because of an appeal, I will keep the general discussion board, but the old one has been deleted, so we are starting fresh. If you want to discuss general entertainment topics, trivia, etc...aside from Susan Hayward, that space will still be available.. Thanks.....
Views: 417   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 05, 2014
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Totally Susan
I have deleted the "General Discussion" side of this message board since it was moving very slowly and not a lot of interest, so that will leave more room for discussion regarding Susan Hayward which was the original intention of this message board. I will continu...
Views: 541   Replies: 9
Last Post: Oct 04, 2014
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Yvonne De Carlo Interview from If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp
If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp/Interview With Yvonne De Carlo “Susan Hayward - she was a pretty fine actress and certainly identified as a strong woman on the screen. You know she never allowed anyone to change her hair, never. She insisted that she...
Views: 395   Replies: 0
by Ginger
k
Kathy
Carrollton, GA
Hi, my name is Kathy and I'm from Alabama but have been coming to Carrollton for over 10 years now for my job and because I have been dating someonw here. I had no idea of Susan Hayward living here in Carrollton. The man I date took me by the house, as he is a contra...
Views: 900   Replies: 10
by Ginger
Susan's Home In Ft. Lauderdale
I recently drove up Nurmi Drive in Ft. Lauderdale to pass by Susan's former residence. Sadly, it has been torn down & a new home is being built. I could kick myself for not taking a photo of it, all those times I drove by. It's sad to see one of the last standing 50...
Views: 755   Replies: 10
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Message board options for reading
Well probably most of you have already noticed this but just in case: It's probably best to click the "board" option on the right side of the board for reading the messages instead of the "threaded" since on the board side you can see the replies to older messages...
Views: 442   Replies: 0
by Ginger
e
Errol
SUSAN...AND HER LIGHTER ROLES IN FILM...
We all know that Susan was more or less 'placed' into drama roles, which she truly excelled in..but if you want to see a 'lighter' side of Susan films, check out the following: YOUNG AND WILLING..with William Holden SIS HOPKINS........with Judy Canova I MARRIED...
Views: 531   Replies: 6
by Ginger
t
Trish
My visit to Carrollton and Beverly Hills.
Hello everyone, My dream was realised on June 30th with my visit to Carrollton to pay my respects to a lady who has been a part of my life for 56 years. I don't need to extoll the virtues of Susan Hayward to anyone who visits this site as it has all been said bef...
Views: 867   Replies: 7
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Netflix/Susan Hayward Collection
They are building a fairly nice collection of Susan's films at netflix. You can order the discs if you are a member or watch online. Films such as: Valley of the Dolls The Honey Pot Where Love Has Gone Thunder in the Sun I Want To Live I'll Cry...
Views: 557   Replies: 3
by Ginger
t
TRISH
SUSAN AS A PIN-UP
My new video/slideshow - "SUSAN AS A PIN-UP" is now up and running on YouTube - page 6 on Susan's site at the moment. Hope you all enjoy this one as much as I love making them! TRISH
Views: 497   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 25, 2014
by Pat McGeorge
p
Paula
Susan picked in Greatest Oscar winners
My work has been insane since the New Year and I haven't been online much. I was devasted when I read about TCM having Susan Hayward day. Two movies I have wanted to see was Lusty Men and Foolish Heart. I can't believe I missed Foolish Heart. I hope TCM will have a m...
Views: 719   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 24, 2014
by Pat McGeorge
g
Ginger
Character Actors in Classic Films
Hi Everyone, I just wanted to tell you that I created a new page on facebook entitled "Character Actors in Classic Films." I just posted it for the first time this past Saturday. I have always had an interest in learning more about these wonderful artists who ofte...
Views: 387   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 23, 2014
by Ginger
AFI Top 50 Legends
I ran across the American Film Institutes list of top 50 screen legends. The list entails 25 men then 25 women. I was shocked to find Susan Hayward NOT on this list. The American Film Institute defines an American screen legend as “an actor or a team of ac...
Views: 431   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 23, 2014
by Ginger
If You Knew Susie By Trish Sharp
I am happy to have the opportunity to share If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp. This is a gift from Trish Sharp to Susan Hayward fans and admirers! This document is over 140 pages and it includes text and photos. It will load fast or slow depending upon the na...
Views: 715   Replies: 7
Last Post: Sep 18, 2014
by TRISH
g
Ginger
The Spam warning on this board...
I've noticed that perhaps if our posts here only contain a couple of paragraphs that there seems to be less of a chance of a spam warning that won't let us post when we click "post message." So, it might be better, if we have more than that to say, we break it into...
Views: 404   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 16, 2014
by Ginger
Back Story on If You Knew Susie by Trish Sharp
When Trish finished her manuscript, she asked me to assist her with getting these interviews out to Susan Hayward's fans and admirers. We discussed putting it in book form but at the time it wasn't practical for either one of us, and also it would be so expensive fo...
Views: 470   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 14, 2014
by Ginger Haydon
g
Ginger
Something's coming
Something special is coming to Susan Hayward fans very soon as a gift....can't say too much more right now...I just couldn't resist the tease . Stay close for the next few days. If you love Susan Hayward, then you will love this, because it was done as a total labor...
Views: 373   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 13, 2014
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Mame/Caesars Palace "Circusbill"
This is some info from the Caesars Palace "Circusbill" (Circus Maximus)...The photo at the top of this message board is the cover photo of the "program." Inside info on Susan reads-- SUSAN HAYWARD (Mame) --Encrusted with cinematic honors, garnered in 30 years...
Views: 729   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 12, 2014
by Rick Sisson
No answer, explanation or comment received from TCM after my questions on Susan !!??
Well ,i am disapointed...no answer ,explanrion ,comment from TCM about their boycott of Susan Hayward after i wrote them two emails last 20 august! They really do not care about her, neither do they care about all the people who like her and would love to see her...
Views: 387   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 05, 2014
by Amy
e
Errol
THE BREAK-DOWN ON MY ACCIDENT....
Hi Susan Fans...I will post this (but doubt many will be interested). I have not been able to stay on computer at any length of time and have only been back home since July 14th...but the following is what happened to me and why I have not been around for the past 3...
Views: 552   Replies: 15
Last Post: Aug 29, 2014
by Jody Evans
j
Jody
Susan and Aristotle, Farrah and Michael, and Lauren and Robin!
I have been thinking of how the news reports on Robin and Lauren seem to be a lot more extended for Robin then for Lauren. One person said that Lauren was just an old lady who died of a stroke. I loved Robin. My daughter took my husband and I to see him in Nashville....
Views: 440   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 25, 2014
by Kerry
Susan Hayward and TCM.....the mystery!?
Is there a way to learn why Susan Hayward has been overlooked,so long,by TCM classic movies for a tribute as \"star of the month\" festival. Many other strars with a lesser name ,shorter carreer or impact on the film industry have been rewarded with a month lon...
Views: 417   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 25, 2014
by Ray
e
Errol
WHO ARE YOUR FAVORITE....SUPPORTING ACTORS..IN SUSAN FILMS..??
I have always wondered how Susan got along with supporting players in her films and I have some who were my favorite 'supporting actors'...not leads that she worked with in films. THELMA RITTER...as her nurse in WITH A SONG IN MY HEART AGNES MOOREHEAD as the wit...
Views: 544   Replies: 8
Last Post: Aug 24, 2014
by Rick Sisson
This wonderful message board!
I just want to thank everyone for all of the wonderful things I have been able to learn about Susan, her family, and you her wonderful fans. I am slowly trying to rebuild more books and DVDs since some were ruined or lost during the last move.i have many questions ab...
Views: 483   Replies: 6
Last Post: Aug 05, 2014
by TRISH
g
Gloria
Co-Stars of Susan's I Didn't Like
I was watching "The Razor's Edge" with Tyrone Power and, because I do like him, I wondered why I didn't like him as Susan's co-star in "Untamed." Maybe because it was a slow-moving Western, or maybe they just didn't have chemistry together. So I made a list of ot...
Views: 699   Replies: 13
Last Post: Aug 02, 2014
by Lynn Kane
Just a Reminisce
The other evening I watched YOUNG AT HEART, which I'd not seen for decades, I think. It was early Susan, and I recalled that it wasn't a very good movie "back then". It wasn't. It was only sporadically funny I suspect when it was made, and is less so now--despite t...
Views: 383   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 28, 2014
by Ginger
Susan's near sightedness!
Ginger, When there were no contacts or surgery to correct vision, what did Susan do? She must have had some trouble seeing when she was working! I know it is a silly question, but I've had about four cornea transplants and about 18 surg...
Views: 624   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jul 26, 2014
by TRISH
a
Amy
Another spam post on General Board?
Ginger, looks like the same person using another name has posted a spam message. It's dated 7/16, and opens up to a picture, with words explaining what the file does. Can you please check this out? Much thanks!
Views: 396   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 19, 2014
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Errol Jones
I just wanted you to know that our longtime friend on this message board, Errol Jones, has had a very rough time lately. He posted on his facebook page that he fell off stage during a performance this past April. He broke his back and had a heart attack at the time...
Views: 432   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 18, 2014
by Ginger
a
Amy
Spam post on General Board?
Ginger, can you please check the message posted on July 13, 2014? It opens up into a table (?) and the tinyurl link is for a domain name link. Thanks.
Views: 401   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 15, 2014
by Amy
g
Ginger
Susan Hayward/Cannes Film Festival and Visit to Pottery Shop/1956
So nice to get this back thanks to Trish. It had been taken offline as far as I could tell. It is on youtube now. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2a1Ydse8jo
Views: 400   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 09, 2014
by Ginger
t
TRISH
SUSAN'S BIRTHDAY TODAY
It seems incredible to me that Susan would have been 97 years old today and was able to collect so many fans - who are still loving her and watching her films. Just going through the internet and especially Youtube, so many people are still writing letters about her...
Views: 396   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 30, 2014
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Remembering Susan Hayward on the date of her birth.. June 30
This is my message board topic at Turner Classic Movies message board. It's just my heartfelt expression and just wanted to share with you... Susan Hayward; Remembering on her birthdate.. June 30 Classic film actress, Susan Hayward, would have been 97 years old...
Views: 364   Replies: 2
by Ginger
g
Ginger
TCM; Most of Susan Hayward's Movies cancelled on June 30th
They are only showing two of her films now due to the fact they are showing films in memory of Eli Wallach..Below is my post to Susan Hayward Classic Film Star, Facebook So on what was to be a tribute to Susan Hayward on her birthdate at TCM has turned into an "in...
Views: 434   Replies: 6
by Ginger
r
Ray
Happy Birthday
To my Dear Susan, a very Happy Birthday in Heaven. God bless you.
Views: 387   Replies: 0
by Ray
t
TRISH
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR RAY
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday today, 29th June, Dear Ray with many more to come. With thanks for being such a wonderful friend. Love and Hugs, TRISH
Views: 332   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 29, 2014
by Ginger
t
Trish
Something of Interest for all fans of Susan.
Hello everyone, I have a clipping in my possession from the Palo Alto Times, California dated October 10, 1956 with a picture of Susan and a fan - Donna Colton aged 16. (I am afraid I can't send the picture at this time as my scanner is in the repair shop and I a...
Views: 1384   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 23, 2014
by TRISH
g
Ginger
The Revengers (1972)
is now at youtube.. here is the link for Clip 1.. Susan is in Clips 9 and 10 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1ooGlPla5k
Views: 407   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 16, 2014
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Article About Susan Hayward in West Georgia Living Magazine - May-June, 2014
Click the below link to read a recent article about Susan Hayward with contributions by her son, Gregory. You will need to scroll to pages 46-49....or just keep scrolling until you see Susan's photo on left, then click the page to make it big enough to read. Good luc...
Views: 1000   Replies: 16
Last Post: Jun 07, 2014
by Ray
Magazine
Hi Ginger, my name is Jennifer Barker and I am married to Chris Barker, Greg's oldest son, I was the one that met Elizabeth many years ago, at Susan's grave. I just wanted to let you know that, West Georgia Magazine has done a recent article on Susan. If you go to Bi...
Views: 489   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jun 04, 2014
by Ginger
g
Ginger
The Dead Sleep Lightly/Susan Hayward stars../youtube...March 30, 1943
Susan Hayward starred in many radio productions during the 1940's. She had a wonderful speaking voice. I'm sure you have noticed that she narrated several of her films....The President's Lady is one I can think of offhand. Here is Suspense Theater's "The Dead Sleep L...
Views: 403   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 28, 2014
by Ginger
g
Ginger
For Trish
Trish, I wanted you to know that I posted your youtube video of Susan and her friends, associates, and family onto the Susan Hayward Classic Film Star facebook page on Wed.(I know you are having trouble accessing it). I also posted it on my personal facebook profile....
Views: 383   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 24, 2014
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Duffy's Tavern/Radio/3/23/43..Susan is special guest
I'm getting addicted to these radio shows.. Susan Hayward and Frank Buck as special guests... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1KUcqq5KvY
Views: 366   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 20, 2014
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Vintage Costumes in 3 Hayward fims
Here is a blog with photos of Susan's costumes in Smash Up, The President's Lady and Demetrius and the Gladiators. I like this. http://vintagefilmpropsandcostumes.blogspot.com/2010/09/susan-hayward-firery-red-head.html
Views: 399   Replies: 2
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Blog Entry/No. 2 - I Can Get It For You Wholesale
Blog Entry No. 2....5/20/2014 - I Can Get It For You Wholesale (1951, 20th Century Fox) http://susanhaywardclassicfilmstar.bravereflections.com/
Views: 326   Replies: 0
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Edgar Bergen/Charlie McCarthy/Susan Hayward, Special Guest, 1944
You can listen to Susan Hayward on the Edgar Bergen/Charlie McCarthy show, February 6, 1944. You can also download it for free if you like. It's cute. I'm not too "up" on Susan's radio shows so it's fun searching them out. Susan comes in at 12:06 on this recordin...
Views: 380   Replies: 0
by Ginger
g
Ginger
The Keeper of the Flaming Redhead/blog
My new blog, but I really don't know what I'm doing. :) Just like everything else, I just start, and see what happens. It's a little baby now, but it will grow and get stronger. Copypaste the url below, and/or you can probably click the website link below also....
Views: 385   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 14, 2014
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Among The Living - youtube/Finished
just finished clips 6, 7, and 8 within the last couple of days.. just search Ginger Haydon channel at youtube or search Among The Living, Clip 1 to begin.
Views: 351   Replies: 0
by Ginger
g
Ginger
The Hairy Ape - Full Movie - Youtube
The Hairy Ape....full movie, starring Susan Hayward and William Bendix https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEeXS3R2SuI
Views: 362   Replies: 0
by Ginger
Susan's brain cancer
Did Susan know she had brain cancer when she made Say Goodbye Maggie Cole? Do you know anything about how her sons are? Lastly, thank you for all you do, Sincerely, Jody
Views: 368   Replies: 1
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Young and Willing/youtube/Finished
Clips 6, 7, 8, and 9 (FINAL) are done... To watch, search youtube for Young and Willing, Clip 1 or Ginger Haydon channel.
Views: 341   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 12, 2014
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Deadline At Dawn - no go
There are copyright issues with Warner Brothers, regarding "Deadline At Dawn." ( I so love this film.)....youtube is good about basically warning if there are problems, so I needed to delete the one clip that I had finished. I try to be as careful as possible and pla...
Views: 341   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 12, 2014
by Ginger
e
Elaine
SUSAN'S HOMES FOR SALE
Thought this info might be of interest to board members as well as to Tim. While checking out the newly purchased home of a relative on the internet, I typed out the addresses of two of Susan's former homes:the first being the one where she lived with Jess and the...
Views: 530   Replies: 9
Last Post: May 11, 2014
by Silvy
g
Ginger
Among The Living - Clip 5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5K0APxo44g
Views: 298   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 11, 2014
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Among The Living - Clip 4/Susan makes Among The Living come ALIVE!
Among The Living, Clip 4 Susan Hayward makes "Among The Living" come ALIVE! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJuz9ZSZduQ
Views: 339   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 10, 2014
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Young and Willing, Clip 5
Young and Willing, Clip 5 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXnMEOtY1rs
Views: 349   Replies: 0
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Young and Willing - Clip 4
Young and Willing, Clip 4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaTsmUjme3Y
Views: 354   Replies: 0
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Young and Willing - Clip 3
Young and Willing, Clip 3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab1mtM5wdus
Views: 276   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 09, 2014
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Among The Living - Clip 3
Among The Living,Clip 3 Finally..Susan appears at the last second of this clip.. ...more of her for the rest of the film. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXNK6k0XvvY
Views: 296   Replies: 0
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Among The Living - Clip 2
Among The Living, Clip 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wo1LKcBsdD8
Views: 305   Replies: 0
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Among The Living - Clip 1
Among The Living.. Clip 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82dgN-SlBlQ Not the greatest copy but if you have never seen it, you will appreciate it I think. Susan is the best thing about this film for sure, in my own humble opinion.
Views: 323   Replies: 0
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Young and Willing - Clip 2
Young and Willing, Clip 2 "George, go get the hamburger. " https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YO8ns1BMrg0
Views: 368   Replies: 0
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Young and Willing - Clip 1
Young and Willing, Clip 1 There is some "fuzziness" in the background, but the clip is very watchable. I've enjoyed watching it again, and I love Mable Paige in this film. Also, Susan is drop dead gorgeous in it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jji-S_otEP8
Views: 320   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 08, 2014
by Ginger
g
Ginger
And Now Tomorrow- Just about finished
I'm almost finished with posting And Now Tomorrow.. right now, I have clips 1-6 on youtube at my "Ginger Haydon" channel. so if you want to watch it at youtube, just go to youtube and search, And Now Tomorrow, Clip 1, or whichever clip you want). I should have it...
Views: 334   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 08, 2014
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Skirmish On The Home Front (1944)
This is a treat.One of the members on the fb page alerted me to the fact that Skirmish On The Home Front is on youtube. Here is the youtube url or just search youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxpaQKaPDnE
Views: 353   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 04, 2014
by Ginger
g
Ginger
The Saxon Charm- Clip 8, FINAL
The Saxon Charm..Clip 8, FINAL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VG4obWP3uuE
Views: 318   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 04, 2014
by Ginger
g
Ginger
The Saxon Charm, Clip 7
I really love the teaming of two of my favorites, Susan and Audrey Totter. The Saxon Charm, Clip 7 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvL38HtMc3Q
Views: 309   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 03, 2014
by Ginger
g
Ginger
The Saxon Charm-Clip 6- and a trivia question
The Saxon Charm....Clip 6 (Here is a bit of trivia for you.Who is the lady on the right in the group scene just behind the line of view of John Payne?) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCakw1uXhGU
Views: 294   Replies: 0
by Ginger
g
Ginger
I Married A Witch, Clip 6/Final
I Married A Witch....Clip 6 (FINAL) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytyaxrqVNTQ
Views: 321   Replies: 0
by Ginger
g
Ginger
I Married A Witch, Clip 5
I Married A Witch, Clip 5 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abGM2MCy1dg
Views: 301   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 02, 2014
by Ginger
g
Ginger
I Married A Witch, clip 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za6FYJ5Tip4
Views: 359   Replies: 0
by Ginger
g
Ginger
I Married a Witch, clip 3
The full movie is on youtube already, but I wanted to get this film on my youtube channel. I Married A Witch.. clip 3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDukAVHIYx0
by Ginger
g
Ginger
The Saxon Charm - Clip 5
The Saxon Charm, Clip 5 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d05j8VjouMc
Views: 310   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 01, 2014
by Ginger
g
Ginger
The President's Lady - Clip 8/FINAL
Full film in 8 sections on youtube. I thoroughly enjoyed watching this film again as I worked on it. What incredible performances of all of the actors! think the lady who played Ma should have gotten a Best Supporting. I don't know if the soundtrack got an Oscar,but...
Views: 289   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 01, 2014
by Ginger
g
Ginger
The President's Lady, Clip 7
The President's Lady.. Clip 7 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sETvSF0dMQ
Views: 304   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 30, 2014
by Ginger
g
Ginger
The President's Lady- Clip 6
The President's Lady.. Clip 6 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy1BqHBxKkQ
Views: 294   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 29, 2014
by Ginger
g
Ginger
And Now Tomorrow .. Clip 1
And Now Tomorrow...Clip 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxCSsBdp2zA
Views: 292   Replies: 0
by Ginger
g
Ginger
I Married A Witch.. Clip 2
I Married A Witch.. clip 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=angXVng7QE4
Views: 290   Replies: 0
by Ginger
g
Ginger
The President's Lady -Clip 5
The President's Lady.. Clip 5 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_N3y_GDL_3c
Views: 348   Replies: 0
by Ginger
g
Ginger
The Saxon Charm-Clip 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7WgoeuDsQw
Views: 283   Replies: 0
by Ginger
g
Ginger
I Married A Witch/Clip1
I Married A Witch.....a little background static,but very viewable...hope you enjoy... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb4Pl5-w2TU
Views: 293   Replies: 0
by Ginger
g
Ginger
The Saxon Charm - Clip 3
The Saxon Charm... clip 3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhEeaqTF2yc
Views: 238   Replies: 0
by Ginger
g
Ginger
The President's Lady - Clip 4
The President's Lady....Clip 4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1pkva9natw
Views: 369   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 28, 2014
by Ginger
g
Ginger
The Saxon Charm - Clip 2 - Terrific Restaurant Scene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgiW81Krggk Terrific restaurant scene....
Views: 298   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 27, 2014
by Ginger
g
Ginger
The Saxon Charm - Clip 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKVmuH2IxFs The Saxon Charm (1947)..This one is not shown very much, so I hope you enjoy the clip. The credits start off a little wobbly but straighten up within a few seconds. The film also stars Robert Montgomery, John Payne, and...
Views: 268   Replies: 0
by Ginger
g
Ginger
The President's Lady - Clip 3/youtube
The President's Lady, Clip 3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prverGqHcho
Views: 286   Replies: 0
by Ginger
g
Ginger
The President's Lady - Clip 2/youtube
The President's Lady, part 2 (clip 2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5lEP8h9_Yo
Views: 285   Replies: 0
by Ginger
g
Ginger
The President's Lady - Clip 1, First approx. 14 minutes on youtube
copypaste this link into your browser.. Here is about the first 14 minutes of The President's Lady. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tnbmke3sVq4
Views: 271   Replies: 0
by Ginger
g
Ginger
The President's Lady - Opening Credits and Soundtrack Theme
I love love love the soundtrack music to this film.. love the movie also. I think it is just about my favorite Hayward film, and in my opinion, very underrated. It IS hard to pick a fav, however! Here is a clip of the opening credits with the theme music.. sorry, Sus...
Last Post: Apr 26, 2014
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Finding Susan Hayward, Long Ago and Far Away, 1988
I was delighted to find this little home movie clip from 1988 when our family did the Hollywood tour thing and found Susan Hayward's footprints and handprints at Grauman's. It's very short, about 14 seconds. This is my daughter, Kelly, when she was 10, and myself..no...
Views: 344   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 26, 2014
by Ginger
g
Ginger
I Thank A Fool/Clip 2/ youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlAfJ3klvIo
Views: 267   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 21, 2014
by Ginger
g
Ginger
I Thank A Fool/Clip/youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ6Bz7zBTA8
Views: 295   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 21, 2014
by Ginger
g
Ginger
I Thank A Fool/Opening Credits/youtube
Pretty soundtrack.. here is the url https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFldILT_kl8&feature=youtube_gdata
Views: 293   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 19, 2014
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Susan Hayward/MGM On Parade/Youtube/Better clip
I uploaded a much better clip of Susan on the MGM on Parade appearance.Here is the website url. You can just copypaste. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py-bDKICMA4
Views: 323   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 18, 2014
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Untamed/full movie on youtube
A very nice upload of Untamed on youtube.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD2Y3mw8cu4
Views: 328   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 18, 2014
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Susan Hayward/Cameo/Star Spangled Rhythm/1943
I managed to get the little aproximately 1 minute clip of Susan in Star Spangled Rhythm, 1943....just google Susan Hayward-Cameo-Star Spangled Rhythm-1943 short but sweet
Views: 300   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 15, 2014
by Ginger
e
Elaine
BIRTHDAY TRIBUTE!!
Well fellow fans it seems the impossible has happened-no,Susan is still not TCM's STAR of the MONTH but on her birthday-June 30th-there will be an entire day devoted to her films. See TCM's June schedule. What next!!
Views: 329   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 10, 2014
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Susan Hayward/The Joey Bishop Show/Part 1 (audio with misc. photos from my collection)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6w8qgh1TzI You may need speakers or earphones...
Views: 325   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 09, 2014
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Susan Hayward/The Joey Bishop Show/Part 2 (audio with misc. photos from my collection)
You may need earphones or speakers.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8jeDnHlHkY
Views: 292   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 09, 2014
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Susan Hayward Film Festival/Carrollton,Ga., July, 1989/Part 5/FINAL
follow previous directions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9Y6v8O6ujw
Views: 379   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 05, 2014
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Susan Hayward Film Festival/Carrollton,Ga., July, 1989/Part 4
follow previous directions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVwVsgPinbI
Views: 285   Replies: 0
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Susan Hayward Film Festival/Carrollton,Ga., July, 1989/Part 3
Follow previous directions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk1KEaaontk
Views: 286   Replies: 0
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Susan Hayward Film Festival/Carrollton,Ga., July, 1989/Part 2
follow previous directions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MnFjXoVHPk
Views: 290   Replies: 0
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Susan Hayward Film Festival/Carrollton,Ga., July, 1989/Part 1
I am so delighted to be able to share the below video with you. Elaine Helmick, who comments on this message board, sent it to me. It is the second half of the recording which also had the Georgia promotional video with Susan narrating. This latest is a recording of...
Views: 310   Replies: 0
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Susan Hayward Promotional for the state of Georgia/Part 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kY_UGitbS8 copypaste the above url in your browser or go to youtube and "search" stars over america, part 4, susan hayward
Views: 307   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 01, 2014
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Susan Hayward Promotional for the state of Georgia/Part 3
Here is part 3... Susan picks back up on the narration after Johnny Merecer.. copypaste the url below or search Stars Over America, Susan Hayward, Part 3..at youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z4qORf-YAU
Views: 315   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 31, 2014
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Susan Hayward Promotional for the state of Georgia/Part 2
Johnny Mercer narrates this part of the video. It is nice and lasts 5 to 6 minutes. After his narration, the rest of the promotional is narrated by Susan. I will post part 3 where Susan picks up after Johnny Mercer. I should be posting a couple of other clips after p...
Views: 304   Replies: 0
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Susan Hayward/Promotional film for the state of Georgia
Here's a sweet surprise for you...Elaine Helmick sent me a recording of a promotional video, narrated by Susan, for the state of Ga. The video is about 35 min. I have to upload it in sections on youtube since when I did try to upload all of it, youtube kept saying it...
Views: 340   Replies: 0
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Photo sharing from Susan Hayward Classic Film Star I(Facebook) No.3
New to me, and Susan is beautiful in this photo...
Views: 334   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 29, 2014
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Photo sharing from Susan Hayward Classic Film Star I(Facebook) No.1
I love this photo of Susan. She may be at home in Carrollton, but I'm not sure.
Views: 356   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 26, 2014
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Views: 345   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 26, 2014
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Susan Hayward/Mural/Carrollton, Georgia
Kerry found this treasure.. thanks so much to Kerry, and for Errol helping to pass it on to me to share with everyone! This is painted on the side of the Cultural Arts Center in Carrollton, Georgia. It is dated 2010. I looked on the facebook page of the Cultural Arts...
Views: 800   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 25, 2014
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Most Recent Title Photo
I love this photo of Susan which is now posted above. I had never seen it before until recently. Right now I have it as her cover photo on the Susan Hayward Classic Film Star Facebook page.
Views: 449   Replies: 6
Last Post: Mar 21, 2014
by Ginger
g
Ginger
The Title Poster Above
Many thanks to Josie Michelle Miller, my mutual Susan Hayward and classic film friend, who created the above poster in honor of March 14.
Views: 344   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 15, 2014
by Ginger
g
Ginger
On March 14
Tomorrow, March 14, will be the anniversary of Susan's passing. Here is a video slideshow in remembrance with an addition of one of my piano compositions. Thank you to Desiree and Josie for their creativity with some of the photos. copypaste the link or click on t...
Views: 385   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 15, 2014
by Errol
g
Ginger
A&E Biography in Full/YouTube/Susan Hayward
The full A&E bio of Susan Hayward is now on youtube. I have had most of the bio but not all on youtube for several years, but I had trouble completing it, and some of the sections aren't up to par. I am just not great at posting videos on youtube..very hit and miss....
Views: 655   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 14, 2014
by Ginger
t
TRISH
I'LL EAT MY HAT!
I just came across this clipping I have had for some time and thought everyone would be interested. It just goes to show that people were certain that Susan would win her Academy Award for I WANT TO LIVE. "POLK - Jackson Heights. Susan Hayward will win an Acad...
Views: 423   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 21, 2014
by Lynn
g
Ginger
Happy Birthday, Tim and Greg! February 19
Happy Birthday, Tim and Greg! I hope you two have a wonderful day filled with lots of love!
Views: 380   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 20, 2014
by Kerry
e
Errol
BEEN OFF BOARD FOR AWHILE...CHECKING IN..
Sorry....just catching up on all the 'chat'..but I have not been on board for a while now. I'm in rehearsals for BEAUTY AND THE BEAST..playing Belle's father (again)....Crazy Ole Maurice. I did this show back in 2005 and happy to be doing it for a second time. Wi...
Views: 341   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 19, 2014
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Susan and Lena Horne/Handle It
Well, this is kind of interesintg. Susan's photo is on a 'Cover' to sell Lena Horne's recordings in mp3 and m4A format to be purchased online and downloaded. I don't think this is sold as an album or cd but I might be mistaken. I was listening to some of Lena's recor...
Views: 422   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 19, 2014
by Ginger
e
Elaine
A Question For Ginger
Ginger, Is the Jennifer Starkey Barker,who is on Susan's facebook page,any relation to Susan's extended family by marriage?
Views: 363   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 18, 2014
by Ginger
b
Bill
Untitleable
Friends and colleagues I have an awful problem. I've had it almost a week now. And it is this. I had a birthday (thanks). Two friends gave me an absolutely delicious (and fortunately long-lasting) (and large) birthday cake--BUT, the image on the cake is taken f...
Views: 413   Replies: 7
Last Post: Feb 02, 2014
by Lynn
b
Bill
Roles and Non-Roles
Hi, all-- Maybe this was all discussed long before I joined the group, but this was asked recently on Susan's IMBD webpage so I wonder and expand: a) What roles did Susan turn down which some of us think she "hadn't oughta"? b) What roles did Susan want/tr...
Views: 476   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 06, 2014
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Sis Hopkins/photo/No. 2
This is the photo that Trish sent.. Susan with her eyes open ...
Views: 331   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 02, 2014
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Sis Hopkins photo/1
This is the photo I had as the title photo for a few days.. Susan, from Sis Hopkins.. with eyes closed...I will post the similar photo that Trish sent me... shortly.
Views: 320   Replies: 0
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Photo From Trish
This is a photo that Trish has sent. It is the photo on the cover of the book that she has, and she thought we would be interested in seeing the difference. Thank you for sending, Trish.
Views: 377   Replies: 3
by Lynn
g
Ginger
Title photo
This is a capture that I made. Do you know what film this scene is from?
Views: 471   Replies: 7
by Lynn
g
Ginger
Happy New Year!
Happy New Year, Everyone! Thank you for being a part of this message board community. Hopefully, we will all have another year of enjoying Susan's films, our discussions, and continuing our efforts to keep her work and memory alive. I want to try and work on the...
Views: 327   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 01, 2014
by Ginger
t
TRISH
CHRISTMAS PICTURE OF SUSAN
Hi Ginger, I must congratulate you on putting up the new picture of Susan - she looks absolutely stunning! I love it and it is a nice idea to add the holly! Wishing everybody a very enjoyable Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year. With Love, TRISH
Views: 418   Replies: 7
Last Post: Dec 26, 2013
by ALICE
g
Ginger
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas to all of my message board friends here! i hope you have a joyous day filled with peace in your hearts! Here is another take on the Christmas title cover...such a beautiful photo!
Views: 299   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 25, 2013
by Lynn
e
Errol
SUSAN..CO-STAR...DIES....AUDREY TOTTER...
Hello...I don't know if you have heard...(and I think Ginger will be interested in this, since she, at one time...had a site like this one for Susan for one of her co-stars...AUDREY TOTTER. I got word today, from Kerry..that AUDREY TOTTER had died at age 95. I t...
Views: 539   Replies: 14
Last Post: Dec 21, 2013
by Jill
e
Errol
SUSAN...AND THE BOOK..."RED"...
For many years now, I thought I had lost this book, (which I had never got to read before moving)..and I thought it was lost. Then while looking for some photos of **** YANKEES that I did in Hollywood, I found this book..'RED' hidden inside some things in one of my t...
Views: 719   Replies: 19
Last Post: Dec 19, 2013
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving!.... and if your country does not celebrate Thanksgiving Day, still, I wish you happiness today and every day. Being thankful just builds us up mentally and spiritually I believe even though sometimes it's a discipline during difficult times. I wis...
Views: 395   Replies: 9
Last Post: Dec 11, 2013
by Lynn
j
Jill
New Font
Am I the only one finding it difficult to read the new font? The font used is actually one more appropriate for invitations where there is not a lot of running copy. Just my opinion, of course. Jill
Views: 477   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 27, 2013
by Lynn
g
Ginger
Back Street Clip
I had not seen this one before.. have you? Kind of neat.. Susan isn't there, however.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-qwvLPOly4 copypaste the above link to your browser or google back street premiere at youtube.
Views: 332   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 26, 2013
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Susan Hayward/photo/another favorite/love this photo
I believe this was the outfit from Back Street...beautiful photo
Views: 420   Replies: 5
Last Post: Nov 24, 2013
by Errol
g
Ginger
Susan Photo
I like this one a lot.
Views: 345   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 07, 2013
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Susan Hayward/twitter
I have created a twitter account for Susan...if you have an account, please follow. Just go to twitter and search "SusanHaywardFan"...thanks
Views: 373   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 06, 2013
by Ginger
g
Ginger
General Side of Board
Don't forget the general side of the board. It is unlocked now also. I'm sorry I didn't realize any sooner that the boards were locked. Errol and Amy nudged me.. thanks so much..
Views: 363   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 04, 2013
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Susan Hayward/photo/another favorite
This has been a cover photo here, but I do love it.. just wanted to share it again.
Views: 349   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 02, 2013
by Lynn
e
Errol
SOME THING I HAVE FOUND...IN.."RED"..THAT STICK OUT!
Ginger...I just read your comment to me..on my first post on reading this book "RED"...and maybe, should have just added this to that post. But maybe doing a second post, will bring some other comments from people who read on here, but never join in the chat. Thes...
Views: 424   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 02, 2013
by Errol
g
Ginger
10 years!
I just checked out the last page of this message board and realized it is 10 years old! Thanks to everyone for participating and sharing, and it is kind of fun to look back at the old posts. I believe I started Susan's site in 1999, so apparently it took me l...
Views: 348   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 01, 2013
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Susan Hayward/photo
I never get tired of the below photo of Susan. I have been posting a lot of photos on Susan's facebook page, but I realize that some of you don't participate on facebook, so I'll try to start posting some of the same photos here. If you want to post a photo he...
Views: 308   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 01, 2013
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Message Board Unblocked
Hi Everyone, I had failed to upgrade this message board and it became locked up, so thanks to Errol for making me aware that it hasn't been available for a while. Everything should be working fine now...cross fingers Thanks... Ginger
Views: 333   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 28, 2013
by Ginger
e
Errol
SUSAN...(AND FAMILY)...AND...THE FISHING...
Now...this may have been asked, in the past, at some point when I was doing shows and not on the message board...and maybe TIM is the only one who can really answer these questions...But....I have always wondered 'when/at what point of time'...did fishing start with...
Views: 474   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 05, 2013
by Errol
g
Ginger
Views: 363   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 29, 2013
by Kerry
e
Errol
THE NEW PHOTO...ON MESSAGE BOARD..
Ginger..I really love this new photo you have on the message board page. It is one that is seldom seen and I have always loved this shot of Susan..Thanks for putting it on here...
Views: 395   Replies: 7
Last Post: Sep 21, 2013
by Errol
g
Ginger
Susan/photo
I really love this photo. I had never seen it before.
Views: 331   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 14, 2013
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Mame Program Cover
Thanks to Errol....for sending the program to me....I will try to scan some of the inside of the cover later.
Views: 316   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 14, 2013
by Errol
j
Jill
These are a few of my favorite ... Stars
Here is a list of my 10 all-time favorite female stars -- the ones I never get tired of seeing. In no particular order, they are. Susan Hayward (of course) Barbara Stanwyck Bette Davis Joan Crawford Ida Lupino Marlene Dietrich Judy Garland Ava Gardner Rit...
Views: 676   Replies: 39
Last Post: Sep 02, 2013
by Lynn
Photo of Susan - 1940s
I loved this photo when I saw it... what do you think?
Views: 407   Replies: 6
Last Post: Aug 26, 2013
by Errol
"Meeting" Ms. Hayward
It began only a short time ago. Three or four years ago, as a matter of fact. I was watching a movie that starred one of my favorite actors -- Clark Gable. As I began to watch this film, I found my attention not on Mr. Gable as much as his beautiful redheaded, d...
Views: 1162   Replies: 16
Last Post: Aug 26, 2013
by Karen
g
Ginger
Susan/Facebook
There have been a couple of Susan Hayward fan pages for a while on facebook, but I just decided to add one of my own and also publicize this website and message board. If you are on facebook, please "like"...that would be great...you can search, Susan Hayward, Class...
Views: 602   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 18, 2013
by Desiree
Dianne Thomas and PerryVv Valentine Johnson
I'm sure you all have been through this many, many times before I joined up. But since I'd never head of Diane Thomas you can undertand why this brings back to me the earlier Susan Hayward internet group of decades ago. I have no idea how many members were invlved-...
Views: 514   Replies: 7
by Desiree
t
TRISH
DIANNE THOMAS - Susan Hayward Collectors Club
A lot of you readers will be aware that the lady named above once lived in Carrollton and started a Collectors Club for Susan. She had a lot of readers and put out a newsletter a few times a year - all in Susan's honour. I believe this was for over six years up unt...
Views: 938   Replies: 13
by Ginger
Hold Back the Dawn
This is kind of funny/strange/a bit sad. Half a century ago there was a movie I thought really wonderful. Hold Back the Dawn, and it started Olivia De Havilland and Charles Boyer. But Paulette Goddad had the second lead and it was an important lead. I always th...
Views: 399   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 24, 2013
by Bill Gerdts
g
Ginger
A Tweet to TCM
@tcm When are you going to honor Susan Hayward as star of the month?...an extremely well deserving actress. Her fans are waiting.Thanks
Views: 421   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 22, 2013
by Ginger
g
Ginger
Marriage Go Round
My husband, Bob, and I are working on getting Marrige Go Round on line (youtube(..full movie..We are recording the film to dvd right now. I don't know if we can complete it, but we are trying..usually we run into all kinds of unforeseen (sp) problems, but I will keep...
Views: 360   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 21, 2013
by Ginger
t
TRISH
SUSAN AND NBC TELEVISION
Hi Ginger, I was just wondering if you (or anyone else reading this) know anything about this .... I have a typewritten piece of paper with NBC Color Television heading as follows : "Exclusive to you in your area FROM ENGLAND.... Susan Hayward is intervie...
Views: 392   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 18, 2013
by Ginger
g
Ginger
The Ballad of Barbara Graham
My goodness. I have never seen or heard of this before! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LrLoculXyY or click website icon
Views: 340   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 17, 2013
by Lynn
1 2 3 4 5 6
Free Forum powered by Bravenet